PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else find the Comedy in that the Pulaski Co. GOP is hosting Rand Paul Friday

BamaFanNKy
05-05-2010, 06:46 PM
@5:00pm AT THE HAL ROGERS FIRE TRAINING CENTER ON 1247. GOOD TIME TO HEAR RAND'S IDEAS AND HAVE HIM ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. FOOD WILL BE PROVIDED.

Nothing like speaking at a facility paid for by Pork dollars! Ha!

(This is not a slam this is a slam on the Porker who likes to name things after himself)
http://newsinitiative.org/media/2/image/hal_rogers_parkway.jpg

This still pisses me off. It should of remained the Daniel Boone Pkwy only. That damn porker is no where on the level with Daniel Boone.

Agorism
05-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Did you see the tech tickers article today about how insider trading is LEGAL for congress members, but it is illegal for everyone else. It is even legal to get inside information from campaign donors, and to make money off it.

The entire U.S. government is essentially a nigerian email scam. The congressman vote money and stuff for their constituencies to keep power, and then vote themselves money and get their relatives jobs as lobbyists and then get insider information from them and money from them. giant scam.

Then they name roads after themselves. I really think we need to vote to disarm the president that way he can't enforce any of these laws.

Tech Tickers Inside trading video (http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/congress-refuses-to-outlaw-insider-trading-for-lawmakers-478701.html;_ylt=AtAjahFMlmiFeQU3UfiiKkZk7ot4;_ylu =X3oDMTE3N2tpaGRiBHBvcwMyMgRzZWMDYXJ0aWNsZUxpc3QEc 2xrA2NvbmdyZXNzcmVmdQ--?tickers=%5Edji,%5Egspc,%5Eixic,brk-a,brk-b,gs,xlf)

imprimis
05-05-2010, 07:40 PM
PC GOP is not hosting this. It was posted it on their facebook page. They are seething right now. The only buildings here without his name on them are churches. The only reason it isn't on churches - he hasn't been canonized. Yet! You guys need to come down Friday.

samforpaul
05-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Does anyone know if anyone is running against Hal?

imprimis
05-05-2010, 07:58 PM
a liberal Democrat, Holbert I think. no primary

samforpaul
05-05-2010, 08:02 PM
a liberal Democrat, Holbert I think. no primary

Thanks. I was guessing this was the case and the reason he felt comfortable supporting 3.

amisspelledword
05-05-2010, 09:57 PM
This still pisses me off. It should of remained the Daniel Boone Pkwy only. That damn porker is no where on the level with Daniel Boone.

me too. its an absolute disgrace.

The entire U.S. government is essentially a nigerian email scam.

this line is so much win packed into so few words.

KanTuck22
05-06-2010, 01:15 PM
If I am ever an elected official in Kentucky, I will push to have Daniel Boone's name rightfully restored to that parkway. :D