PDA

View Full Version : Jehovah Witnesses For RON PAUL?????

speciallyblend
10-11-2007, 06:12 AM
Ok Yeah i know they dont vote,but i have talked to a few at work.They do DONATE.

If they can build a Grand hall in 3-4 Days,then imagine if you can get to one jehovah witness then you just might get all of them.

ITS JUST AN IDEA but if you can show them the dangers of the democrats and republicans except Ron Paul and explain to them the dangers of not helping protect their rights,then they just might open their hearts and wallets to RON PAUL.

I had a nice discussion with a jehovah witness this morning.I THINK ITS VERY POSSIBLE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ELDERS(?) of the church and possible get them aboard on a donation level.

whatcha think??:confused:

steph3n
10-11-2007, 06:14 AM
hahahaha oddest thing i have read in a while, personally I wouldn't seek them out but if you already surrounded by them why not?

angelatc
10-11-2007, 06:26 AM
I'm surprised to learn that they even donate! I thought they didn't do politics at all.

speciallyblend
10-11-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm surprised to learn that they even donate! I thought they didn't do politics at all.

I thought samething,but when talking to one this morning .He did admit that they donate here and there.I asked him to look at Ron Pauls Message and if he liked it to let his church know,the time is now.I explained how we can all be under one umbrella with different beliefs etc.

If people know Jehovahs we should at least reachout,and they are good at going door to door:) hehe

Even if you disagree with them,they are still pretty good people:)

THE 2nd AMERICAN REVOLUTION without guns,just COMMON SENSE
RON PAULING IT 2008 ,converted(to RON PAUL) at least 10 people this week,going for more

Sematary
10-11-2007, 06:34 AM

I spoke to one the other day while I was handing out slimjims and if I understand her correctly, they wouldn't donate to a campaign either. They stay neutral. They are like the Switzerland of Americans. Personally, I always considered that religion to be a little odd but how can you let the rest of your country decide how your life is going to be run by your country. Staying politically neutral sounds absolutely ridiculous to me.

speciallyblend
10-11-2007, 06:49 AM
I spoke to one the other day while I was handing out slimjims and if I understand her correctly, they wouldn't donate to a campaign either. They stay neutral. They are like the Switzerland of Americans. Personally, I always considered that religion to be a little odd but how can you let the rest of your country decide how your life is going to be run by your country. Staying politically neutral sounds absolutely ridiculous to me.

I hear you,i get the impression they dont mind getting screwed since.they assume the world is going to end tomorrow or yesterday,so they seem to not care really.I cant figure out how you can believe in God,yet let both parties screw them and americans and then act like its ok ,because god is coming,no need to worry.

I'm thinking maybe God will come and then maybe yell at them for being deaf dumb and blind in the name of jesus. hmmmm BLOWS MY MIND.

EvilEngineer
10-11-2007, 06:57 AM
Maybe we can get them to go door to door for Ron Paul.

:: knock knock::

"Hello Sir, Have you found Ron Paul?"

steph3n
10-11-2007, 06:59 AM
PLEASE NO!!! :D

seriously though, these people in my area are so annoying people chase them off and chunk their free magazine in the road.

Maybe we can get them to go door to door for Ron Paul.

:: knock knock::

"Hello Sir, Have you found Ron Paul?"