PDA

View Full Version : Nate Hodson Responds to Being 18 Points Down

RonPaulFanInGA
05-05-2010, 07:43 AM
hXXp://bluegrasspolitics.bloginky.com/2010/05/04/results-from-a-new-kentucky-poll-coming-wednesday/

Grayson’s campaign manager, Nate Hodson, said endorsements this week by U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell of Louisville and U.S. Rep. Hal Rogers of Somerset make the poll numbers “obsolete.”

“Besides, any poll taken on the day of the Kentucky Derby when thousands of Kentuckians were dealing with flash flooding is not credible. We are confident that the plan we are executing will win the poll on May 18.”

I'd call the guy delusional, but I don't think he really believes a lot of the crap he says.

YouTube - Trey Grayson Campaign Manager "Phanton Numbers" Hodson on recent polls in KY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WCn08gyfd8)

economics102
05-05-2010, 08:29 AM
I'd like Mr. Hodson to cite any "credible" reason (to use one of his words) why likely voters dealing with floods or attending the Kentucky Derby are likely to differ from the statistical average of voters that were polled this weekend. Are Grayson supporters more likely to attend derbies or have their homes flooded?

lildave2586
05-05-2010, 08:33 AM
Nate Hodson's political career is basically over after this pathetic campaign he has run. Think anyone is going to hire this guy in the future? I'm sure he will also get a scolding from Daddy McConnell.

ctiger2
05-05-2010, 08:36 AM
Their internal polling shows them in a dead heat. Grayson will rig this one for the win. They cannot let Rand Paul win.

economics102
05-05-2010, 08:53 AM
Their internal polling shows them in a dead heat. Grayson will rig this one for the win. They cannot let Rand Paul win.

Nobody takes their internal polls seriously, so if they somehow unexpectedly win the election and try to point to their internal polling, it will enhance, not tamp the belief that he stole the election.

I would actually argue that they've SABOTAGED their ability to steal the election by flaunting internal polling numbers that are so far off-track that they have no credibility. If he had gone more middle-of-the-road they might have been able to make some of use of those polls. Instead, the polls can't be used to accompany any argument whatsoever other than in showing what lying, virtueless, disreputable sacks of **** Hodson, Grayson, and Jan Van Whatever are.

rprprs
05-05-2010, 09:08 AM

I don't know...I just don't know. I'm not quite ready to cross over to the 'rigging' thing yet, as I would have to abandon all hope in order to do so. I'm sure there will be some shenanigans, but I'm not sure they could pull it off on any large scale.

But you are certainly correct with your last sentence. I think few...even on this forum...fully understand what a blow a Paul win would be to TPTB, and how totally committed they must be to stopping it. I believe the outcome of this election will provide much insight into whether there is any hope left for this country.

sailingaway
05-05-2010, 09:18 AM
saying he'd been mislead by senior GOP leaders about Rand's right to life stance. That goes both ways.

sailingaway
05-05-2010, 09:24 AM
I don't know...I just don't know. I'm not quite ready to cross over to the 'rigging' thing yet, as I would have to abandon all hope in order to do so. I'm sure there will be some shenanigans, but I'm not sure they could pull it off on any large scale.

But you are certainly correct with your last sentence. I think few...even on this forum...fully understand what a blow a Paul win would be to TPTB, and how totally committed they must be to stopping it. I believe the outcome of this election will provide much insight into whether there is any hope left for this country.

sigh.... I feel the same way and decided since there was nothing I could do about it anyway, I wouldn't think about it. Then I see stuff like this.... http://cincinnati.com/blogs/nkypolitics/2010/04/19/campbell-gop-seeks-change-on-county-elections-board/

and Conway and Grayson issuing joint statements about how they will personally oversee to make sure everything is fair (essentially that is what they said...)

I am going to chip into one of the volunteer funds for volunteers to go out to KY and do whatever is needed -- poll exiting voters, provide a pair of eyes, etc.

Slutter McGee
05-05-2010, 11:35 AM
Nobody is going to try and rig the elction. Grayson is to young to be that desperate. Now that doesn't discount poll workers doing crap on their own accord...and I am sure Rand will have people out there to monitor this stuff.

Not really worried.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Lord Xar
05-05-2010, 12:21 PM
He is very confident because *they* are counting the votes.

dannno
05-05-2010, 12:35 PM
Nobody is going to try and rig the elction. Grayson is to young to be that desperate.

Grayson has NOTHING to do with this, it is the hands that are up his fucking ass.

Matt Collins
05-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Grayson has NOTHING to do with this, it is the hands that are up his fucking ass.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/Grey%20Trayson/treysitshere.jpg

werdd
05-05-2010, 01:27 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/grey%20trayson/treysitshere.jpg

lol

Matt Collins
05-05-2010, 01:42 PM
lol
The image still works for me.