PDA

View Full Version : lets shower the state with DVDs

Gradient
10-11-2007, 01:34 AM
nothing says grassroots 2.0 like a DVD with him speaking about his platform, or with clips of enthusiastic supporters talking about how passionate they are. We are almost reaady to get a mass duplicator. please go to ronpaulnewjersey.com and donate to help out. with winter coming, grassroots will be a cold affair and these DVD's will be the most effective way to get the word out

yongrel
10-11-2007, 01:38 AM
Perhaps you should consult the folks that did this in Iowa, to see what's up.

zbus12
10-11-2007, 01:48 AM
i am currently working on a NEW dvd. it's like up to version 4.1 now so......
PM me if you wish to have a copy sent to you or your meetup group so that you can start duplication for handing out.

Man from La Mancha
10-11-2007, 02:14 AM
Where are the clueless people at HQ that have not yet produced a hi-quality DVD that we need to spread the word. Most people are not on the net yet they have a DVD player. That should be the #1 goal. I need that DVD to do what I have planned. Where are there minds? They have access to tons of quality material and many volunteers that would work their butt off to make it yet they are clueless.

jonahtrainer
10-11-2007, 02:16 AM
Where are the clueless people at HQ that have not yet produced a hi-quality DVD that we need to spread the word. Most people are not on the net yet they have a DVD player. That should be the #1 goal. I need that DVD to do what I have planned. Where are there minds? They have access to tons of quality material and many volunteers that would work their butt off to make it yet they are clueless.

No kidding.

It should be a DVD/CD. I would buy 50,000 of them tomorrow and our Meetup would hand out probably 500/day to people stuck in bumper to bumper on the way to work. We need Ron Paul to educate people and help them be responsible voters who don't just drink the kool-aid of the MSM.