PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky wants two senators, not one!

itshappening
05-04-2010, 07:48 AM
David, get this on the air, Rand talking to camera directly from his house like the 9/11 one:

"During this campaign we've discussed balanced budgets, term limits and ending the old politics that is bankrupting America. The pig is picked clean. I'm honored to have the support of Senator Bunning, Governor Palin, Dr. Dobson and many leading conservatives because Kentucky needs two senators, not one. I'm Rand Paul and I approve this message"

Play this or something like it during the final week! :-))

itshappening
05-04-2010, 08:14 AM
This would be the perfect response I think

anyone else got any suggestions?

MRoCkEd
05-04-2010, 08:38 AM
I don't think the slight jab at McConnell will help. Just keep touting Rand's fiscal conservatism and his support from Palin + others.

obijuan
05-04-2010, 08:41 AM
I don't like the slight jab at McConnell will help. Just keep touting Rand's fiscal conservatism and his support from Palin + others.

Agree; we're up 18 and McConnell has support throughout the state. Why fight him? We're running against Grayson, not McConnell.

Dreamofunity
05-04-2010, 08:43 AM
Agree; we're up 18 and McConnell has support throughout the state. Why fight him? We're running against Grayson, not McConnell.

This is almost why I don't want Demint to endorse. We're too far ahead on message now to turn the race into a proxy war for Senate Minority Leader.

I trust the campaigns judgement with this though.

itshappening
05-04-2010, 08:48 AM
They sure know Kentucky better than we do...