PDA

View Full Version : A Red State post I just made for Hostettler

erowe1
05-02-2010, 10:34 PM
http://www.redstate.com/e_rowe/2010/05/03/hostettler-for-senate/

I'm not too familiar with Red State. But there isn't enough stuff about Hostettler there. So I put something up. I don't know how to make it so lots of people see it. So if any of you know much about Red State and have tips for that, please share.

erowe1
05-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Just, if you post comments on it, don't come across like obvious Paulers.

erowe1
05-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Anyone else here on Red State?

I assume with their endorsement of Rand, some people are.

Brian Defferding
05-03-2010, 09:49 AM
Red State endorses Rand Paul? The blog that banned Ron is endorsing Rand? Seriously?

specsaregood
05-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Red State endorses Rand Paul? The blog that banned Ron is endorsing Rand? Seriously?

Yes, Because Rand is a fusion candidate that is able to bring GOPers together and knows how to whisper the correct sweet nuthins into their ears. Without scaring them with the surprise "shocker" when they aren't expecting it.

FSP-Rebel
05-03-2010, 10:09 AM
I've been over at redstate for the last week or so plugging Hostettler in most of their Stutzman posts. They are completely overlooking that stutz voted for that major tax increase on IN businesses. My main tact is touting Hostettler's fiscal record while saying that govt spending is a future national security threat. I think I got that from Schiff. I said that Stutz needs more time in the state senate to improve his fiscal track record before he can win my trust. Typically, I don't go back to check the reactionary comments as I don't want to get bogged down in a drawn-out debate. Anyway, I'll take a peak at your thread.

angelatc
05-03-2010, 10:47 AM
Sorry, but I'm banned from a couple of years ago.

Brian4Liberty
05-03-2010, 10:51 AM
RedState is somewhat aligned with DeMint. No doubt they would prefer Hostettler over Coats...

teamrican1
05-03-2010, 11:02 AM
Yeah, really important that you never mention Ron Paul or seem like you support Paul-like positions on RedState. Any positive mention of Ron or even vaguely Paulian ideas gets you banned immediately. If you are going to pimp Hostettler over there only mention his fiscal and social conservative elements.