PDA

View Full Version : Reminder: The Libertarian National Convention in St. Louis is This Month!!!

BuddyRey
05-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Just in case there are any RPF'ers who also happen to be LP'ers, don't forget that the national convention takes place from May 28 to May 31, and the Radical Caucus could really use your help this year in rededicating the party to principle and reversing the trend toward interventionist candidates like Wayne Allen Root. I'm going to be voting in the Republican primary for my state and local races very shortly, so no LP convention for me, but I wish y'all the best of luck in steering the Party of Principle back to its roots!

libertythor
05-01-2010, 10:48 PM
From what I understand you can participate in both with little trouble because LP convention because the voter rolls can't be checked against it, especially in states without party registration.

Just in case there are any RPF'ers who also happen to be LP'ers, don't forget that the national convention takes place from May 28 to May 31, and the Radical Caucus could really use your help this year in rededicating the party to principle and reversing the trend toward interventionist candidates like Wayne Allen Root. I'm going to be voting in the Republican primary for my state and local races very shortly, so no LP convention for me, but I wish y'all the best of luck in steering the Party of Principle back to its roots!

FSP-Rebel
05-02-2010, 09:19 AM
I presume the attendance will be at an all-time low. They haven't been raising much money lately either.

torchbearer
05-02-2010, 09:21 AM
send my love to Ruwart, i won't be making it this time around.

trey4sports
05-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm moving to St. Louis The 14th, I may just have to go to the convention