PDA

View Full Version : Opposition to Arizona immigration bill further exposes Neocon hypocrisy

Robert Stark
05-01-2010, 06:32 PM
http://www.examiner.com/x-9462-LA-Nonpartisan-Examiner~y2010m5d1-Middle-Class-fleeing-California

Anti Federalist
05-01-2010, 06:42 PM
While it is understandable that the left and civil libertarians would oppose such a bill some of the staunchest criticism of the bill is coming from the same neocons who supported the Patriot Act and other measures to crack down on civil liberties. Fred Barnes of the Weekly Standard and Fox News pundit called the bill "draconian" and says "it goes way too far." George Bush's former political strategist Karl Rove denounced the bill saying "I think there is going to be some constitutional problems with the bill...."I wished they hadn't passed it, in a way."

Well, that settles it for me.

Let the people of AZ do what they want.

State's rights and all.

Liberty Stud
05-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Yeah I find it hilarious that the same neocon pieces of shit who backed the Patriot Act are now crying about civil liberties. Phonies and frauds.

Petar
05-01-2010, 07:05 PM
Maybe I'm paranoid, but this seems like a reverse psychology tactic to me.

chadhb
05-01-2010, 07:22 PM
The same Neo-Cons who were for McAmnesty?

silus
05-01-2010, 07:29 PM
The same Neo-Cons who were for McAmnesty?
You call him McAmnesty, I call him....a Maverick.

BlackTerrel
05-01-2010, 07:29 PM
In his article titled "MidEast Policy-Immigration Policy: Is The Other Boot About To Drop?" CSULB Prof. Kevin MacDonald points out that "the two issues of Israel and immigration relaxation (in the U.S.) have in common a deep and straightforward Jewish commitment to particular policies. My contention is that both policies have been construed by Jewish leaders as being helpful to the security and political influence of their community."

We had the David Duke video and now this. Kevin MacDonald is a "White Nationalist" who believes that Jews are genetically programmed to seeking to eradicate the white race. It's not a surprise he supports this law.

There are two sides to this issue and I am not sure where I stand on this either way - but seriously - this is the best you can do?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_B._MacDonald

Kevin B. MacDonald, (born January 24, 1944) is a professor of psychology at California State University, Long Beach, best known for his use of evolutionary psychology to inform his study of Judaism as being a "group evolutionary strategy." MacDonald's most controversial claim is that a suite of traits that he attributes to Jews, including higher-than-average verbal intelligence and ethnocentricism, have eugenically evolved to enhance the ability of Jews to conspire to out-compete non-Jews for resources while undermining the power and self-confidence of the white majorities in Europe and America whom he insists Jews seek to disposess.[1][2][3] His colleagues at the university's psychology department have begun formally dissociating themselves from his views, which have been denounced as anti-Semitic and white supremacist and allied with Neo-Nazism.[4]...

...Like some of his fellow contributors to VDARE, MacDonald questions claims that racial differences are unimportant or illusory and that racial and cultural assimilation will be an easy process.[citation needed] He believes that blacks and Latinos are by and large genetically intellectually inferior to whites and Asians and points to the phenomenon of popular scientists such as Stephen Jay Gould, Richard Lewontin, Leon Kamin, Steven Rose, and Jared Diamond, who were all born to Jewish parents, and who have been leading proponents of the view that there is no biological basis for race, and that variance between races in mean IQ is caused by environmental rather than hereditary factors.