PDA

View Full Version : Conference Call Tonight 9 / 8 C

angelatc
06-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Date: June 6, 2007 10:47:51 PM CDT
Subject: Please Join Us On Our Weekly National "Support Ron Paul Call" Thursday at 8 pm Central

Dear Friends of Freedom:

I would like to invite everyone to our second weekly "Support Ron Paul Call" which we hope builds into a regular weekly tradition that will build and spread nationally. There are some wonderful people who are rising up all across America in support of freedom and liberty.? And with Ron Paul, we have the perfect candidate who has the integrity, humility, knowledge and a respect for Constitutional government that's unparalleled in modern history.? We're going to try our best to make this call full of fun, purpose and energy in the spirit of Ron Paul's campaign which is bringing back "Hope For America!"

Here's a message from Steve Harris who's a Freedom Fellowship coordinator/leader based in Charlotte NC who's helping to coordinate this call:

Steve Harris:

We have elected to go with another High Speed Conference Service since we had so many problems last week.? This one can handle a lot more callers and with much higher security. (no hackers)? The times will remain the same each week and I believe that we can safely say that this will be our normal weekly call in number.

Thanks to all?of you that made our 1st RON PAUL REVOLUTION Conference Call a tremendous success! We had quite a number of callers that couldn't even get in. This will also be corrected with this new service.

Each Thursday:RON PAUL NATIONAL CONFERENCE CALL

New Phone and code number: 605-475-8500 code-5092984

Time: 9pm (eastern) 6-7-7??Thursday night

Coordinators:

Fred Smart from Evanston, Ill.? (National Coordinator)? Fred is a daily Radio Host for the RBN Radio network in Chicago, IL. Fred was formerly the National Volunteer Coordinator for Aaron Russo's Volunteer Group "America, Freedom, to Fascism.

Dede Farrell of Portland (Conference Call Coordinator)? Dede is a dedicated writer and has organized many events that promoted Aaron Russo's film "America, Freedom to Fascism." Dede makes the conference call FUN!

Trevor Osgood of Phoenix Arizona, (Conference Call Coordinator) Webmaster guru, awesome work in creating America, Freedom to Fascism Website and Blog. ?Restore the Republic website.? Hands on type of guy always willing to help out whatever the cause.? Help paint up the RON PAUL REVOLUTION signs that we are seeing across our Country.

Steve Harris of Charlotte, N.C. (Conference Call Coordinator) I get to work with these great folks listed above and brag about?their dedicated patriotism.? I have duplicated and circulated over 10,000 copies of 911 truth videos from the Carolinas extending?through out the 50 states.? My reward is knowing that I have helped to wake some people up.?

This National Conference Call is about YOU and how we can Help RON PAUL and get our Country back!

We look forward to talking with you Thursday night.