PDA

View Full Version : Bachand Says Schiff Is the Right Choice for Connecticut Senate

qwerty
04-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Tea Party Leader Lauds Candidate’s Background, Admires Principled Stance

Milford, CT – Notable economist and best-selling author Peter Schiff today received the endorsement of Tanya Bachand, head of the New Haven Tea Party Patriots, in his bid for U.S. Senate from Connecticut. The leader of central Connecticut’s progressive organization, Bachand sees Peter Schiff most in-line with her beliefs of small government, free markets and capitalism.

“Over the past year, I have been listening to and asking questions of each of the U.S. Senate candidates. In debates and forums, each candidate has expressed their views, and their vision for America,” said Tanya Bachand, head of the New Haven Tea Party Patriots. “With the strongest background on issues relating to the economy, he has consistently driven home the point that the federal government has overstepped its bounds, time and time again. When he goes to Washington, he will look to restore constitutionally limited government rather than playing the business-as-usual political game.”

Since launching his campaign, Schiff has served as a keynote speaker at several Tea Party events statewide, most recently at the heavily attended New Haven, Hartford and Greenwich Tea Party Rallies held Thursday, April 15, 2010. He believes in the principles of federalism, accrediting the political philosophy for making Americans the most free, productive and entrepreneurial people in the world.

“Tanya is a distinguished community leader and I appreciate her generous endorsement,” said Schiff. “As I continue to make my way across Connecticut week after week, I take particular pride when I have the opportunity to speak at Tea Party sponsored events. Attendees - of every party - support limited government and bringing the power back to the people. This is why I want to go to Washington.”

A staunch believer that America can no longer borrow to live beyond its means, Schiff pledges to use expertise garnered from building a successful investment company to stop growing the government and start growing our economy.

In 2006, businessman Peter Schiff warned of a coming financial crisis. Now, Peter sees the same problems repeating themselves in Washington. As Connecticut’s Senator, he will stop Washington’s spending binges that destroy jobs and lead to higher taxes. Born in New Haven, Peter lives in Fairfield County, where he raises his seven-year-old-son.

http://schiffforsenate.com/?q=press-releases/bachand-says-schiff-right-choice-connecticut-senate

REMEMBER TO PROMOTE MAY 1ST MONEYBOMB FOR PETER!

LETīS DO IT!