PDA

View Full Version : Schiff Is Asking YOUR Help With E-mail!

qwerty
04-30-2010, 12:11 AM
Hello Everybody,

I don't believe it... Washington is at it again.

More regulation in the financial services industry? That will make our economy less efficient and less productive. And we both know that America can not afford that.

But, causing more harm then good IS the M.O. inside the beltway these days.

Washington and the Fed didn't see the housing bubble coming, but I did. Do they think that by putting a different hat on the regulators, they'll see it coming next time? No way. But I will, because I'm an economist and I know what to look for.

To help me, some of my supporters have launched a Money Bomb (a one-day, online fundraising event) to raise money for my campaign. The website promoting the Money Bomb is www.maydaymoneybomb.com. Donations can also be made at my official campaign website www.schiffforsenate.com.

According to the polls, both my message and my background win the Republican primary. Though I am still in third place (but climbing fast), among voters who are familiar with all three candidates, I win. Also, of all the Republican candidates I have the lowest unfavorable rating, and likely have the best chance to win the general election in November once people get to know me.

However, my main problem is that I currently lack the name recognition necessary to win the Republican primary. Unfortunately, most voters did not watch the debates, and still have no idea who I am, or what I stand for. However, based on the polls, if I can simply get more voters familiar with my principles and what I stand for, I will win their support.

Unfortunately, there is only one way to reach enough voters to achieve this, and that is with television ads. The problem is, in Connecticut, ads are very expensive. I have already raised and spent about $2 Million on my campaign, and have recently contributed $500,000 of my own money. I need to raise more money to close the gap in the polls between my opponents and myself, and show Republican delegates at next month's convention that I have the fundraising support I need to win this seat.

Peter Schiff

P.S. Washington's financial services industry regulation legislation is a debacle, and we can't let it happen. Follow this link right now and make a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to send me to Washington.

SCHIFF, HELP IS ON THE WAY!

SPREAD THE WORD GRASSROOTS!

:cool:

bchavez
04-30-2010, 12:12 AM
Ready for the May Day MoneyBomb THIS SATURDAY!

Just updated the donation tracker. Check it out...

http://schiff.depositwiz.com

Let me know what you guys think. LINK AND SHARE EVERYWHERE!

-cowboy

qwerty
04-30-2010, 05:49 AM
Bump!

qwerty
04-30-2010, 09:17 AM
Bump!

qwerty
04-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Bump!

CasualApathy
04-30-2010, 10:58 AM
I have posted this on 4 different forums.

spread the word everybody!

qwerty
04-30-2010, 11:17 PM
i have posted this on 4 different forums.

Spread the word everybody!

awesome! :)