PDA

View Full Version : Grand Slam Home Run on the Fourth Candidates Forum!!!!!!!!!!

GunnyFreedom
04-29-2010, 11:17 PM
The fourth and final (of the Primary season) candidates forum is now behind us, and this one was a grand-slam home run!!! :D

First, this was the first one where my General opponent actually showed up, and he was not very well prepared. The contrast was marked.

Second, the crowd interaction was beautiful.

Third, every point from all four forums spoke directly to my base of knowledge, and I was able to speak directly from the heart, in a clear and precise manner that they do not normally hear from candidates for public office.

Fourth, well, this is really the BIGGEST thing but my integrity prevents me from repeating it publicly. Let's just say that these forums are run by the County Black Caucus and from what I can't reveal publicly, we truly have the potential to literally make history, in a way that will have the whole flipping NC GOP coming to me for advice.... :D :D :D That would mean WAY more influence on the House caucus than a freshman representative should ever expect...

That would be a great thing, of course, since my advice will be to have INTEGRITY, and adopt our platform in TRUTH, and if they just copy my platform and talking points but just use it for rhetoric without the backing of genuine principle I will not hesitate to denounce their efforts to dishonestly steal people's votes...

But suffice it to say I think tonight I just became the favorite in a Democrat-heavy district! :D

Video will come, but there was a hiccup -- I overloaded the memory card on one camera halfway through one of my answers, but my camera person was quick to switch the other to video so we still got great coverage.

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

Liberty is on the march!

Kotin
04-29-2010, 11:23 PM
glen.. you are doing it man..

thats badass..

ninepointfive
04-29-2010, 11:27 PM
sounds great!

TER
04-29-2010, 11:28 PM
Congrats!! You make us all proud!!

That would be a great thing, of course, since my advice will be to have INTEGRITY, and adopt our platform in TRUTH

Stick to this and don't worry about anything else.

GunnyFreedom
04-29-2010, 11:41 PM
Thanks! Lord knows I'd love to share the details of #4 -- it's a MIND-BLOWER but it was spoken in that quiet conspiratorial tone which usually implies confidence, so even though confidence was not requested I am erring on the side of caution and integrity here.

However, the foundation is laid for the sort of endorsement in the coming months that will make NC Republicans just blubber in shock and awe....

Imperial
04-30-2010, 12:12 AM
http://www.nclegblackcaucus.com/

Pure speculation, this is quite exciting though! I'll be sure to cover whatever happens.

ord33
04-30-2010, 12:41 AM
Great news! So excited to hear how well you are representing the message of true freedom and liberty!!! Thanks for all of your hard work!

JCF
04-30-2010, 03:15 AM
Mmm... Good job Gunny, keep it up!

Vessol
04-30-2010, 03:25 AM
Go Glen! Awesome job mate.