PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me? I am interviewing Reverend Manning!

btalex1990
04-29-2010, 11:02 PM
I am interviewing Reverend Manning.

I need questions on what I should ask him on my talk show?

he receives over 20 million in youtube video upload views. He is super famous with both patriots and anti Obamanators.

My questions are in relation to the Obama CIA trial.

Kotin
04-29-2010, 11:16 PM
ask him about what kind of evidence he has.. and what witnesses he has asked to testify and who he expects to actually do it?

ask him about Obama's history with the CIA..

btalex1990
04-29-2010, 11:33 PM
ask him about what kind of evidence he has.. and what witnesses he has asked to testify and who he expects to actually do it?

ask him about Obama's history with the CIA..

thanks for the questions. I will add them for what I will ask.

GunnyFreedom
04-29-2010, 11:36 PM
Journalism 101:

Who - are the principles in the case
What - is the foundation and specifics of the case and What are your goals
When - will action be taken
Where - will legal actions be filed
Why - are you bringing the case, and
How - will this work to accomplish your goals

An off topic question about what he thinks of Ron Paul and the movement he has inspired would be really really cool.....

silus
04-29-2010, 11:54 PM
Motherfucker is insane. I don't give a damn what he says or who he is popular with...imo. I wouldn't really care either way if he didn't use his position in the church, as representative of Christ, to preach his utter bullshit.

GunnyFreedom
04-30-2010, 12:00 AM
Motherfucker is insane. I don't give a damn what he says or who he is popular with...imo. I wouldn't really care either way if he didn't use his position in the church, as representative of Christ, to preach his utter bullshit.

I don't know either way, and I'm not going to pass judgment here. I just recall to mind how everybody said that Noah was bat-shit insane too, and so in the absence of an obvious anti-spirit bent, I prefer to withhold judgment of any sort. :)

silus
04-30-2010, 12:02 AM
I don't know either way, and I'm not going to pass judgment here. I just recall to mind how everybody said that Noah was bat-shit insane too, and so in the absence of an obvious anti-spirit bent, I prefer to withhold judgment of any sort. :)
Yes, Noah. Great comparison. :rolleyes:

breath...

peacepotpaul
04-30-2010, 12:18 AM
Ask :

Are you a self-hating black?
WHo's your role model African American leader?
Are you a Zionist?
Are you a theocrat?

silus
04-30-2010, 12:49 AM
Ask :

Are you a self-hating black?
WHo's your role model African American leader?
Are you a Zionist?
Are you a theocrat?
Have you ever thought of becoming an interrogator? You must be a master at extracting information from people...

A self-hating black, zionist and theocrat would all answer no to your questions. Are you new to human interaction? Can I also throw in WTF do those questions even have to do with this douche bag? How about you deal with the topic at hand vs. trying to make nice convenient generalizations for your simple mind to make sense of the world.

peacepotpaul
04-30-2010, 01:14 AM
Have you ever thought of becoming an interrogator? You must be a master at extracting information from people...

dream of it every day.

A self-hating black, zionist and theocrat would all answer no to your questions. Are you new to human interaction?

no, I learned that from TV & radio.

Can I also throw in WTF do those questions even have to do with this douche bag? How about you deal with the topic at hand vs. trying to make nice convenient generalizations for your simple mind to make sense of the world.

I'm talking about Manning, am I wrong?
Does his character and background not change his credibility?

Pete_00
04-30-2010, 04:29 AM
Ask him what he thinks of Ron Paul or the whole division in the Tea Party movement!

Always with your homosexuality as the nš1 priority...always the nš1 priority. Every decision and opinion you have most gravitate around your homosexuality, everything else is secondary. Thats why most of you are dangerous and easily manipulated, history books clearly prove this.

pacelli
04-30-2010, 07:34 AM
Ask him what he thinks of Ron Paul or the whole division in the Tea Party movement!

Bingo. Ask Manning what he thinks about Ron Paul, Ron Paul running for president in 2012, and what he thinks about the End The Fed movement.

silus
04-30-2010, 08:44 AM
Always with your homosexuality as the nš1 priority...always the nš1 priority. Every decision and opinion you have most gravitate around your homosexuality, everything else is secondary. Thats why most of you are dangerous and easily manipulated, history books clearly prove this.
If I insulted you in the past i'm sorry you are still pussy hurt over it. But getting your feelings hurt is no reason to make random accusations.

torchbearer
04-30-2010, 08:47 AM
start the interview with, "boom! shacka-lacka!"
:)
ask him what he thinks of the long-legged macdaddy.

fisharmor
04-30-2010, 09:00 AM
So for a serious suggestion, I'd like to know how he balances theology and politics.
Good old fashioned church/state question, with an emphasis on the church part.
I'd be interested in knowing if he has any theological opinion on the state in general, like
-whether he subscribes to the idea that the state is instituted by God
-how far believers ought to go in submission to the state
-how far believers ought to go in defiance of it

I'd also be tempted to ask something like this:
"Considering that Christ commanded us to love the Lord with all our minds, do you think Christians are in need of improvement there? If so, how could they improve?"

In short, I guess I'd be tempted to ask theological questions, since that's his supposed area of expertise.

Oh, I'd also like to know his position on self defense, and gun ownership in particular.
Edit: just found out that he did time for, among other things, weapons violations.
At this point I'd REALLY like to know how he feels about guns, especially juxtaposed with his ideas about submission to the state...

GunnyFreedom
04-30-2010, 09:12 AM
Yes, Noah. Great comparison. :rolleyes:

breath...

Let me see, both of them thought they were on a mission from God to save the planet, and the contemporaries of both of them thought they were batshit insane, and what faults they both had were not oriented as philosophically opposed to the revelation of the Spirit, both of them had a long history of having served God prior to the "crazy time," so the comparison seems appropriate.

What you seem to be forgetting is that in this sort of comparison, Noah is held up as an archetype. That is not to say that Manning = Noah :rolleyes:

But I have seen enough of your posts to know that "mock first and ask questions later...if at all..." would seem to be your credo, and I am old enough to have learned that mockery generally signifies a lack of understanding and knowledge, as well as a lack of maturity.

If you are young, then, that means that there is a really good chance (especially hanging out here) that you will mature. If you are old like McCain and still engaged in sophomoric mockery, well, all I can say is my condolences. :)

JoshLowry
04-30-2010, 09:16 AM
Ask Manning what he thinks about Ron Paul, Ron Paul running for president in 2012, and what he thinks about the End The Fed movement.

+1

silus
04-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Let me see, both of them thought they were on a mission from God to save the planet, and the contemporaries of both of them thought they were batshit insane, and what faults they both had were not oriented as philosophically opposed to the revelation of the Spirit, both of them had a long history of having served God prior to the "crazy time," so the comparison seems appropriate.

What you seem to be forgetting is that in this sort of comparison, Noah is held up as an archetype. That is not to say that Manning = Noah :rolleyes:
GunnyFreedom,

I mocked because I thought the comparison was beyond ridiculous. Your argument is based on the two men sharing the most general of beliefs. Any two people will share similarities at some level. I guarantee you if you focused on their differences it would become much more apparent. Honestly, how many men do you think fall under the category of "on a mission from god" and "others thought them to be crazy." You might as well compare him to Jesus... Thats why i'm mocking, because that is the only criteria you are using.

GunnyFreedom
04-30-2010, 12:27 PM
GunnyFreedom,

I mocked because I thought the comparison was beyond ridiculous. Your argument is based on the two men sharing the most general of beliefs. Any two people will share similarities at some level. I guarantee you if you focused on their differences it would become much more apparent. Honestly, how many men do you think fall under the category of "on a mission from god" and "others thought them to be crazy." You might as well compare him to Jesus... Thats why i'm mocking, because that is the only criteria you are using.

Lert's see.... Daniel... Jeremiah... Ezekial...

AGAIN, I am not saying that Manning deserves to be listed among these greats, I'm simply saying that when it comes to this realm there is a real danger involved in mocking what you do not understand, and a rich history which tells us that people who DO actually belong in that category are almost universally mocked by the alleged "men of God" in their own era, therefore the sound strategy is to refrain from such judgment.

specsaregood
04-30-2010, 12:33 PM
I'd like to know when/how he came across the great idea of playing the role of the black preacher trying to take down Obama and how much money he/his organization has suckered out of white racists as a result. Then I would congratulate him on the idea, its a helluva scam.

Edit: and no, I am not implying that all birthers are racists.

btalex1990
04-30-2010, 01:03 PM

doesn't that sound a little mean. Come on his mock trial and utter bs may end up getting Obama impeached and all laws he passed will be null and void.

Give Reverend Manning some credit at least for standing up against Obama. Many are too afraid and the media is under gun point and pending lawsuits if they stand up completely against the elite.

Reverend Manning is at risk of being killed. At least look at his bravery. Heck the Revolution was started by Christians that got tired of religious persecution, mortgaging their homes to get in King Charles whom got beheaded, and King George the III ended up being the King in charge during the American revolutionary war.

At least we are stopping another King George from trying to behead all of us, aka Obama.

peacepotpaul
04-30-2010, 01:07 PM
I'd like to know when/how he came across the great idea of playing the role of the black preacher trying to take down Obama and how much money he/his organization has suckered out of white racists as a result. Then I would congratulate him on the idea, its a helluva scam.

Edit: and no, I am not implying that all birthers are racists.

but all birthers are nuts though.

Jdayh
04-30-2010, 01:16 PM
I am interviewing Reverend Manning.

I need questions on what I should ask him on my talk show?

he receives over 20 million in youtube video upload views. He is super famous with both patriots and anti Obamanators.

My questions are in relation to the Obama CIA trial.

When is your interview? (was not able to find it easily on your site) And how long it be? Will people be able to call in? or is it a closed interview...(aka no public participation) Will it be live ? or pre-recorded?

As far as questions...... How does he think his trial will help take down BO? (or does he?) Is he promoting (or is he aware of ) the BO birth certificate march in Washington DC on May 29th? see link http://dailypaul.com/node/131874

Does he think that all Americans should buy guns and prepare for any event that may cause the gov. to cross the line? If indeed this nation broke into civil war, would he encourage people to fight the gov..and regain our Republic? Or would he encourage people to sit on the sidelines and do nothing? Or...??

driege
04-30-2010, 01:31 PM
Ask him to sing the song about Obama and Larry Sinclair.

Fast forward to 8:26 (or watch the whole thing if you have 10 minutes for great comedy).

YouTube - The White Rodney King (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hFiab7fjak)

btalex1990
04-30-2010, 02:02 PM
When is your interview? (was not able to find it easily on your site) And how long it be? Will people be able to call in? or is it a closed interview...(aka no public participation) Will it be live ? or pre-recorded?

As far as questions...... How does he think his trial will help take down BO? (or does he?) Is he promoting (or is he aware of ) the BO birth certificate march in Washington DC on May 29th? see link http://dailypaul.com/node/131874

Does he think that all Americans should buy guns and prepare for any event that may cause the gov. to cross the line? If indeed this nation broke into civil war, would he encourage people to fight the gov..and regain our Republic? Or would he encourage people to sit on the sidelines and do nothing? Or...??

First of all I sent a reply to his wife that any date will be good at around 6:00PM. If he cannot work with that time I will choose a different time. I will be at blogtalkradio although I will also add this to uswgo alternative news radio talk page.

I will try to request that callers can call in but there will be rules that each caller will have up to 1 to 2 minutes because there may be a lot of questions and we only have an hour but I will also ask if Manning can take maybe an extra 30 minutes but time will be limited so I may just ask the questions b4 allowing callers to participate if he allows it.

It will be live and once I have the date and time I will give this info to all of my facebook friends, youtube buddies, and practically every forum I am a member of. I will let you all know so you can listen in or call in if he allows call ins.

silus
05-01-2010, 09:38 AM
doesn't that sound a little mean. Come on his mock trial and utter bs may end up getting Obama impeached and all laws he passed will be null and void.

Give Reverend Manning some credit at least for standing up against Obama. Many are too afraid and the media is under gun point and pending lawsuits if they stand up completely against the elite.

Reverend Manning is at risk of being killed. At least look at his bravery. Heck the Revolution was started by Christians that got tired of religious persecution, mortgaging their homes to get in King Charles whom got beheaded, and King George the III ended up being the King in charge during the American revolutionary war.

At least we are stopping another King George from trying to behead all of us, aka Obama.
Like I said, I respect him standing up for his opinion and all. His videos are extremely entertaining, and this dude would be great if he was just one man speaking his mind. But he is not that. He is acting as a representative of the Christian church. This is not a liberty issue, this is just me annoyed at so many Christian leaders who use the faith as a means to their own personal gain. :shrug

Lert's see.... Daniel... Jeremiah... Ezekial...

AGAIN, I am not saying that Manning deserves to be listed among these greats, I'm simply saying that when it comes to this realm there is a real danger involved in mocking what you do not understand, and a rich history which tells us that people who DO actually belong in that category are almost universally mocked by the alleged "men of God" in their own era, therefore the sound strategy is to refrain from such judgment.
I am really baffled at your statements. You have a shit ton of information about a man, yet you still keep the blinders on and limit yourself to examining only the most general attributes of him and his message... and then you pretend we can't evaluate those things based on him being mocked and possibly being a "messenger."

Here is an idea. How about you use everything you know about the man, his history, his sermons, his videos, ect., to make an evaluation. Every video has a quotes where he contradicts things in the bible. The strangest thing from your message is that you leave the door open to the possibility he could be some kind of a prophet. Which tells me you really have not paid attention to anything he has said from a scripture point of view.