PDA

View Full Version : Endorsement?

samforpaul
04-29-2010, 01:26 PM
I don't know if there's anything to the possibility of McConnell or Congressman Geoff Davis endorsing our opponent this weekend. However I decided to take a preemptive strike. I called Congressman Davis's office and asked that he support Rand. I seriously doubt that he will, but if he got enough calls I bet he'd think twice about endorsing the other guy. Geoff has at least 4 or 5 offices. I called the one in Fort Mitchell at 859-426-0080.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-29-2010, 01:41 PM
I don't know if there's anything to the possibility of McConnell or Congressman Geoff Davis endorsing our opponent this weekend.

Is there anywhere people are getting this other than that one iffy website rumor?

JohnG
04-29-2010, 02:05 PM
When are those derby days or whatever when Grayson is supposed to get that endorsement?

/John

KanTuck22
04-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Geoff Davis is my Congressman. If he comes out and endorses Grayson he will not see another dime of my money. Preparing to call...

amisspelledword
04-29-2010, 04:00 PM
When are those derby days or whatever when Grayson is supposed to get that endorsement?

/John

Derby is always the first saturday in May

Derby Days is like a week or two leading up to the Derby... Louisville rrreeaallly comes to life during this time, its a blast.

also, this is usually when the balloon race is held if i remember correctly. I guess it's too late for the Rand Paul balloon?

ljwestmcsd
04-29-2010, 07:50 PM
Derby is always the first saturday in May

Derby Days is like a week or two leading up to the Derby... Louisville rrreeaallly comes to life during this time, its a blast.

also, this is usually when the balloon race is held if i remember correctly. I guess it's too late for the Rand Paul balloon?

The balloon race was cancelled this year due to bad weather, so it's good that the campaign didn't spend any money on it.
We need to have some sort of presence tomorrow (Friday) for Oaks Day. There will probably be more Kentuckians at the track on Friday rather than Saturday.

Aratus
04-30-2010, 07:34 AM
NBC's Al Roker is now down in Louisville, he's waiting for the race. the track is going to
be muddy insted of dusty. the race sounds wide open according to a local jockey where
there are 16 likely winners now restlessly anticipating the grand run! this increases the odds
that a dark horse streaks across the finish line because one of the favorites had to be
taken out of the running due to an injury. do keep an eye on the A.G's Stately Victor!

BamaFanNKy
04-30-2010, 07:55 AM
NBC's Al Roker is now down in Louisville, he's waiting for the race. the track is going to
be muddy insted of dusty. the race sounds wide open according to a local jockey where
there are 16 likely winners now restlessly anticipating the grand run! this increases the odds
that a dark horse streaks across the finish line because one of the favorites had to be
taken out of the running due to an injury. do keep an eye on the A.G's Stately Victor!

Race was already wide open. Add the massive amount of storms rolling in in the morning, it's gonna get nasty.

sailingaway
04-30-2010, 08:47 AM
I don't know if there's anything to the possibility of McConnell or Congressman Geoff Davis endorsing our opponent this weekend. However I decided to take a preemptive strike. I called Congressman Davis's office and asked that he support Rand. I seriously doubt that he will, but if he got enough calls I bet he'd think twice about endorsing the other guy. Geoff has at least 4 or 5 offices. I called the one in Fort Mitchell at 859-426-0080.

I wondered that when McConnell ended the (justified) filibuster on the perpetual bailout bill so he wouldn't miss the Derby.

However, I doubt it would be much of a surprise after all the talk of his support, and I think if he did, DeMint might come out for Rand. I don't think McConnell wants Rand definitively in DeMint's corner. Right now he might not be a McConnell acolyte, but he is at least independent (to a 'fault' as McC would see it.)

POSTING HELP

I'm really sorry but I don't seem to HAVE a 'new thread button'(although it says I can post new threads?) and no one has posted about this dishonest attack by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee's, nationwide, on Rand. http://campaignerworld.wordpress.com/2010/04/29/far-right/

It is going viral, and is all drawn from a misconstruction by the Courier Journal of Rand's interview. (Interview link here: http://www.courier-journal.com/article/99999999/MOGULUS02/90701005&template=mogulus )

Clearly, Rand was never saying anyone should discriminate against minorities, he was discussing the limits of governmental power in a free society.

I can see this being an issue not ONLY in the general, but in any future (2016?) Presidential run he might make. I'd like to see people refuting it, with the link, or whatever. It is now EVERYWHERE.

Sorry, I'd start a new thread, as I said, but I've spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how, and it all seems to come down to a missing 'new thread' button.

Ethek
04-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Race was already wide open. Add the massive amount of storms rolling in in the morning, it's gonna get nasty.

I had a friend here in BG tell me that he would like McConnell to pick his top 19 picks and then he would pick the remaining horse.

DaisyFL
04-30-2010, 10:56 AM
I've spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how, and it all seems to come down to a missing 'new thread' button.

The "new thread" button is right above the list of threads. It's blue.

Aratus
06-07-2010, 10:29 AM
geoff davis may have a rally up near the cincinnati arport next month.
he seems to have taken a stance on online poker awhile back if i go by
'sin' tax threads here. evidently jim bunning is trying to get the g.o.p
behind him. the tea party has a rally rand needs to be at on the same
july day. to be on the safe side, could we have rEVOLUTIOn people at
least take a looksie at the 10 a.m rally? we could sent a motivational
speaker or two or three for a short pep talk apiece. the rally is real???