PDA

View Full Version : B.J. Lawson update

tangent4ronpaul
04-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Dear Tangent,

I wanted to thank our donors for making our strong showing into election day possible.

We have an excellent mail piece holding David Price accountable, and emphasizing that I am the best candidate to defeat him after our strong campaign in 2008.
We also launched a radio advertisement that is making its way through the 4th District.

On Saturday, I will be participating in a live televised debate sponsored by Triangle Conservatives Unite! and WNCN (NBC 17). You can submit questions for the debate by emailing myvote at wncn dot com.

I was also pleased to receive the endorsement of the Republican Liberty Caucus, recognition of my support for the Second Amendment from Grassroots North Carolina's candidate survey, and recognition from DownsizeDC.org for supporting the DownsizeDC agenda.

Finally, if you have even two hours to volunteer at your precinct on election day, please contact Mary Johnson -- just a couple hours in the morning or evening can make a big difference. We will equip you with everything you need -- including copies of our Constitution so every voter can help hold Congress accountable.

Our hard work is paying off, and thank you again for your support.

In liberty,

William (B.J.) Lawson, MD
Congressional Candidate, North Carolina's 4th District

itshappening
04-29-2010, 10:57 AM
it will be good to see his work pay off and Price ousted