PDA

View Full Version : DeMint says Obama "thinks Americans are stupid."

bobbyw24
04-29-2010, 05:02 AM
Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) had some harsh words for President Barack Obama on Wednesday, accusing him of using the media to manipulate the American people.

Obama "thinks Americans are stupid," DeMint said.

From his interview with Radio America:

The president is the one who put the kibosh on working together, and now he's just trying to use the mainstream media to confuse the American people. The fact is I think he thinks Americans are stupid, and he's going to play this out until he gets a headline in every paper that Republicans are obstructionist. The fact is, he's the one who's obstructing real bipartisanship.

DeMint claims that senators were close to a deal until the White House intervened.

"I thought we were moving toward a good bill until Chris Dodd went to the White House," DeMint said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/94879-demint-obama-using-media-thinks-americans-are-stupid

pcosmar
04-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Some of them are apparently. They voted for Obama.
:(

DapperDan
04-29-2010, 08:39 AM
The naive ones are hopefully learning from their mistake.

Wouldn't surprise me that most of the elite class think we can't think for ourselves.

haaaylee
04-29-2010, 09:35 AM
He isn't the first president to think we're stupid.

And, really, we kind of are anyways.

muh_roads
04-29-2010, 09:38 AM
The media is their own entity who is in on the entire debt based fiat scam. They do the bidding of the masters above Obama. DeMint thinks WE are stupid too.

catdd
04-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Most of the elitists have a superiority complex.

Fr3shjive
04-29-2010, 10:12 AM
Cant really disagree with him.