PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones Supports Arizona's new anti-Illegal Immigration Law

FrankRep
04-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Alex Jones Telling it Like it is on Illegal Immigration and the Arizona Law

Infowars.com (http://www.Infowars.com/)
April 27, 2010

YouTube - Alex Jones Telling it Like it is on Illegal Immigration and the Arizona Law - 4/27/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGjidGSNVMc)

dannno
04-28-2010, 09:17 PM
Did he fall for the "lawful contact" BS too :confused:

dannno
04-28-2010, 09:19 PM
Pretty ironic for a guy who has made the movies Police State 1-4 :D

FrankRep
04-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Pretty ironic for a guy who has made the movies Police State 1-4 :D

Or Alex Jones knows what he's talking about and is completely correct.

Arizona's Immigration Law: Police State or State of Emergency?
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=242279

dannno
04-28-2010, 09:23 PM
AJ is for "papers please" on this one.. I hope he reads this and does some actual research (or, just read the bill for himself) to realize they are taking their fourth amendment rights..

Vessol
04-28-2010, 09:26 PM
AJ is for "papers please" on this one.. I hope he reads this and does some actual research (or, just read the bill for himself) to realize they are taking their fourth amendment rights..

Unlike most of the people here, he won't. He's the reactionary type. I can still remember this time last year he was pissing himself and screaming about the swine flu being deadly and is going to wipe us out.

He's also got an ego the size of Texas to feed. Considering his listener, it would be business suicide if he didn't embrace this.

Sentient Void
04-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Alex Jones is a sensationalist, hypocritical, opportunistic douche.

There, I said it.

FrankRep
04-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Unlike most of the people here, he won't. He's the reactionary type. I can still remember this time last year he was pissing himself and screaming about the swine flu being deadly and is going to wipe us out.

Wrong. Alex said the swine flu was over-hyped. The Mass Media and the World Health Organization said it would "wipe us out."

Vessol
04-28-2010, 09:30 PM
Wrong. Alex said the swine flu was over-hyped. The Mass Media and the World Health Organization said it would "wipe us out."

After he realized that he was in the wrong, sure. But at first, he was singing a song of complete fear.

YouTube - Alex Jones- Swine Flu Special Report- Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIsl7Bo57ug)

I remember watching this live and letting the idiot scare me, this was when I was first "waking up". I then remember him hyping the swine flu vaccine as being deadly and potentially fatal. Since then I've realized how much the man profits on fear and how big of an ego he has.

dannno
04-28-2010, 09:35 PM
I emailed him and explained it all to him, look for a correction on his show tomorrow.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I emailed him and explained it to him, look for a correction on his show tomorrow.

His fans would eat him alive if he even muttered a single misgiving of the Arizona bill. Normally he would hardly cover an issue like this, and I imagine should be focusing on the BS spewing on Wall Street, but his userbase is demanding this coverage considering their very strong views on illegal immigrants, even if it means expanding the state.

BuddyRey
04-28-2010, 09:39 PM
I've been a huge fan of Alex for many years, but I'm beginning to wonder if he hasn't got a place in the MSM noise machine all his own when it comes to keeping people in a place of constant fear and despair. I heard him say on his show a few weeks back that he was sick and tired of the "myth" that government is incompetent and fails at everything, which, of course, most of us in the liberty movement would say is no myth at all.

silus
04-28-2010, 09:43 PM
I've been a huge fan of Alex for many years, but I'm beginning to wonder if he hasn't got a place in the MSM noise machine all his own when it comes to keeping people in a place of constant fear and despair. I heard him say on his show a few weeks back that he was sick and tired of the "myth" that government is incompetent and fails at everything, which, of course, most of us in the liberty movement would say is no myth at all.
I kinda get the feeling that he's not being inconsistent at all. That we are just starting to see what his real motives are, which is not really in the law of the land, certain principles, rather, he is focused on opposing whatever he believes is supported by the globalist agenda.

AuH20
04-28-2010, 09:46 PM
I kinda get the feeling that he's not being inconsistent at all. That we are just starting to see what his real motives are, which is not really in the law of the land, certain principles, rather, he is focused on opposing whatever he believes is supported by the globalist agenda.

The globalists want chaos on the border. They want illegals creating havoc so they can usher in national ID.

noxagol
04-28-2010, 09:46 PM

You know, I think that whatever makes people quarrel is the globalist agenda. They want people to support this kind of stuff because it creates conflict and puts ordinary people against each other and keeps them from banding together against their real enemy, which is government.

Remember, war is the health of the state, which could be stated as CONFLICT is the health of the state. Anytime you have two people in conflict, the state has opportunity to grow. Any time people are fighting each other, they are not banded together fighting the government.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 09:48 PM
What a lot of people aren't understanding is that there is more then two points to this debate, which is what the MSM is portraying. There are the Demotards who love the Welfare State, and then there are the Retardicans who love the Police State.

There is more then two sides to this thing.

Just because I'm against this bill, doesn't mean I support Obama. Also I'm highly suspective of Obama's motive behind this "resistance".

Call it a conspiracy if you will, but part of me believes that he is purposefully pushing tons of resistance to it in order to rally up Republicans(whom are easily going to win the next 2010 elections) into pushing more laws regarding illegal immigration, especially the new Biometric ID Cards.

Think about it for a second. Either way this turns out, the attention given to it is going to make immigration a huge topic in the elections, undermining the real problems of our economy and foreign policy. It will create almost a need for new Republican candidates to push for even more "immigration reform" and give them the support for it.

dannno
04-28-2010, 09:49 PM
I heard him say on his show a few weeks back that he was sick and tired of the "myth" that government is incompetent and fails at everything, which, of course, most of us in the liberty movement would say is no myth at all.

Wait, was he talking about 9/11? Cause that would be a different issue.. Just because I believe the elite have the money and the intelligence to pull of a false flag doesn't mean I have confidence the government, who are simply a bunch of tools controlled by the elite, can, say, educate everybody or balance the economy.. that is partly because I don't have the confidence that the people who control the special interests who control the politicians would actually WANT to do such things ;) but it is also because government is not as good at doing it as the market.

noxagol
04-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Call it a conspiracy if you will, but part of me believes that he is purposefully pushing tons of resistance to it in order to rally up Republicans(whom are easily going to win the next 2010 elections) into pushing more laws regarding illegal immigration, especially the new Biometric ID Cards

Which goes into what I said just above. People will accept BioID's if it means keeping out their assumed enemy, the illegal immigrant. Controlled globalist agenda advanced. If we didn't look at them as an enemy, then they would not be able to advance this agenda.

AuH20
04-28-2010, 09:52 PM
Did he fall for the "lawful contact" BS too :confused:

Why would they write a law that knowingly violates the 4th amendment? Wouldn't that be counterproductive if you knew the feds would do everything in their power to strike it down. Think for a second.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 09:53 PM
Why would they write a law that knowingly violates the 4th amendment? Wouldn't that be counterproductive if you knew the feds would do everything in their power to strike it down. Think for a second.

Like how they struck down the Patriot Act.

AuH20
04-28-2010, 09:54 PM
Like how they struck down the Patriot Act.

The feds have goals diametrically opposed to that of many of the states, especially a state like Arizona.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 09:56 PM
The feds have goals diametrically opposed to that of many of the states, especially a state like Arizona.

So are you saying that Obama is not owned by the same handlers as Bush was? Because Bush and his whole administration would be fighting for this too, not against it like Obama.

Remember to look behind the curtain.

AuH20
04-28-2010, 09:57 PM
So are you saying that Obama is not owned by the same handlers as Bush was? Because Bush and his whole administration would be fighting for this too, not against it like Obama.

Remember to look behind the curtain.

It's a similar power structure. Bush would be irate about this bill as well. He openly called the Minutemen "vigilantes." Bush was an open borders pig who's people were caught in NAU preparations.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 10:00 PM
It's a similar power structure. Bush would be irate about this bill as well. He openly called the Minutemen "vigilantes."

Because they weren't out on the highways and the cities arresting people who "look illegal". They were doing the real job of protecting the border, which is fine IMO and is not what this bill is about at all.

Bush and his kind would love this law. The Democrats are going to oppose it as the show must go on.

The contestant in the right side of the ring is fighting for the Police State, the contestant in the left side is fighting for the Welfare State. Both lead to one another, but don't tell the MSM that.

AuH20
04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
Because they weren't out on the highways and the cities arresting people who "look illegal". They were doing the real job of protecting the border, which is fine IMO.

Bush and his kind would love this law. The Democrats are going to oppose it as the show must go on.

The contestant in the right side of the ring is fighting for the Police State, the contestant in the left side is fighting for the Welfare State. Both lead to one another, but don't tell the MSM that.

Bush is/was an open borders advocate. Karl Rove censured Tom Tancredo hard when he came to talk to him about the lawlessness on the border. Basically told him to never darken the door of the White House ever again. Bush's people loved the idea of the NAU and a transnational highway.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 10:04 PM
And this bill is only giving the police more power. It isn't combating the NAU or the transnational highway.

specsaregood
04-28-2010, 10:04 PM
Well now I'm torn. I kinda liked the bill, even if I think it needs to be modified a bit. But if AJ is supporting it, maybe the people that have been against it here are correct.

low preference guy
04-28-2010, 10:07 PM
There is a crime problem in Arizona. If anyone knows the details, do you think the problems are due to the illegals or due to war on drugs? In other words, would the crimes committed by illegals now be committed by other lower class American citizens that take over the business?

Vessol
04-28-2010, 10:13 PM
1) This law won't actually help with the illegal immigrant problem, you won't even see a dent in their population.

2) It might even make some criminal elements more powerful. As the legislation would give drug dealers and other criminals excuses to raise their prices.

3) With higher drug prices comes higher incentive for poorer people to commit crimes in order to obtain more money to buy drugs.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 10:21 PM
Or Alex Jones knows what he's talking about and is completely correct.

Judge Napolitano is against the AZ law.

I don't know about you, but I think I'll trust a CONSTITUTIONAL JUDGE over A RADIO HOST.

Anti Federalist
04-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Judge Napolitano is against the AZ law.

I don't know about you, but I think I'll trust a CONSTITUTIONAL JUDGE over A RADIO HOST.

Jones and the Judge discuss this Wed. 28 April.

http://gcnlive.com/Archives2010/apr10/AlexJones/0428104.mp3

Vessol
04-28-2010, 11:15 PM

Excellent interview.

To those who don't want to listen to calls and all the commercials, skip to @34:00.

I think everyone on this board needs to listen to the Judge on this issue.

RedStripe
04-28-2010, 11:32 PM
Alex Jones has an audience to appeal to, and a narrative to sell (along with MAGIC SILVER SOLUTION).

silus
04-29-2010, 12:03 AM

This deserves its own thread. He pretty much backed down Alex Jones in the low post and dunked on him like Shaq. The Judge simply has too much breadth of knowledge to be challenged.

Vessol
04-29-2010, 12:05 AM
This deserves its own thread. He pretty much backed down Alex Jones in the low post and dunked on him like Shaq. The Judge simply has too much breadth of knowledge to be challenged.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=242300

dannno
04-29-2010, 03:34 PM

That was awesome, go Judge!

anaconda
04-29-2010, 06:15 PM
Alex Jones Telling it Like it is on Illegal Immigration and the Arizona Law

Infowars.com (http://www.Infowars.com/)
April 27, 2010

YouTube - Alex Jones Telling it Like it is on Illegal Immigration and the Arizona Law - 4/27/10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGjidGSNVMc)

I don't think he addressed the issue of probable cause...

FrankRep
04-30-2010, 12:03 PM
Chuck Baldwin Supports Arizona's new anti-Illegal Immigration Law
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=242484

MelissaWV
04-30-2010, 12:45 PM

In all fairness, a lot of unconstitutional clauses are put into laws, and the law is written with the additional clause that if one is struck down, the others are not removable. Putting the "removable offense" section in left the door open for abuses that could make it through the court system someday, but it also probably got a lot of people to support this thing that just want "them" gone. If that clause is X'd out, then the others are all still in play.

He's also got an ego the size of Texas to feed. Considering his listener, it would be business suicide if he didn't embrace this.

I still have various people insisting the law doesn't say what it says. I wouldn't put so much faith in the willingness of some folks to read for themselves.

Vessol
04-30-2010, 01:04 PM
Chuck Baldwin Supports Arizona's new anti-Illegal Immigration Law
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=242484

Frank why do you keep posting "oh this person supports it! you should too!"

Are you really that much of a collectivist in that you think "Well I'll post what famous people agree with this and because of the weight of that famous person, I'll better convince the people who don't agree with it to change their minds"

dannno
04-30-2010, 01:07 PM
Frank why do you keep posting "oh this person supports it! you should too!"

Are you really that much of a collectivist in that you think "Well I'll post what famous people agree with this and because of the weight of that famous person, I'll better convince the people who don't agree with it to change their minds"

Well, to be fair.. if issue X is "troubling" to people like Peter Schiff, Ron Paul and Judge Nap, and Chuck Baldwin supports it... well, sure, I'd like to see what issue X is but I know that 999 times out of 1000 or more I'm going to end up disagreeing with Chuck.. I do like a lot of other stuff about the guy, though.

tmosley
04-30-2010, 01:11 PM
If I were writing a textbook about how to destroy a nascent liberty movement, creating a situation like this would be the focus of chapter one.

Nationalism is a great way to make people abandon critical thinking. It is even striking this deep into the liberty movement.

All the problems that people think are caused by illegal immigrants are really problems that are caused by government. By shifting the focus to a foreign boogeyman, they are able to make people who love liberty scream for oppression. It's times like these that make me fear that humanity is doomed.

dannno
04-30-2010, 01:29 PM
If I were writing a textbook about how to destroy a nascent liberty movement, creating a situation like this would be the focus of chapter one.

Nationalism is a great way to make people abandon critical thinking. It is even striking this deep into the liberty movement.

All the problems that people think are caused by illegal immigrants are really problems that are caused by government. By shifting the focus to a foreign boogeyman, they are able to make people who love liberty scream for oppression. It's times like these that make me fear that humanity is doomed.

OMG thank you so much.. I have been feeling this way all week.

constituent
04-30-2010, 01:33 PM
lol. just, lol.