PDA

View Full Version : Peter Schiff's new book coming out now!

sofia
04-28-2010, 04:39 PM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/047052670X/maccpu#noop

TheState
04-28-2010, 05:59 PM
#10 on Amazon right now.

torchbearer
04-28-2010, 06:07 PM
price has dropped $3 from the last time i looked. i have it bookmarked so i can buy it when my payment comes in.
does amazon do referal awards still? if you go through the link on europacific's website, it may benefit him also.

Kotin
04-28-2010, 06:07 PM
already received it.. gave it to my mother first.

Vessol
04-28-2010, 06:13 PM
Oh wow. 10$ That's an awesome price. I'm going to have to buy this next paycheck.

torchbearer
04-28-2010, 06:15 PM
This book is a revision of his fathers book: YouTube - How an Economy Grows and Why It Doesn't (by Irwin Schiff) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxvy9XyUtg&feature=player_embedded)

TheBlackPeterSchiff
04-28-2010, 06:51 PM
This book is a revision of his fathers book: YouTube - How an Economy Grows and Why It Doesn't (by Irwin Schiff) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFxvy9XyUtg&feature=player_embedded)

Yeah, Irwin's book is classic.

But Peter's book is great because it expands on a lot of current events like the housing bubble, student loans, china/us relations, the dollar reserve, and even has some characters we are familiar with.

mikem317
04-28-2010, 06:54 PM
I've asked my wife for it for Father's Day. ;)

Plus I need to get a replacement copy of Dr. Paul's "End the FED". I have my original copy to incoming Senator Brown at a meet and greet. Looks like my efforts failed...

torchbearer
04-28-2010, 06:55 PM
Yeah, Irwin's book is classic.

But Peter's book is great because it expands on a lot of current events like the housing bubble, student loans, china/us relations, the dollar reserve, and even has some characters we are familiar with.

yeah, i looked at the book preview, according to the index, it is going to take this older book to a whole new level.
i may offer to teach an elective class at a local private high school based on this new book.

low preference guy
04-28-2010, 07:59 PM
yeah, i looked at the book preview, according to the index, it is going to take this older book to a whole new level.
i may offer to teach an elective class at a local private high school based on this new book.

do it!

and if you do it, tape it so home school parents around the country can use it.

No1ButPaul08
04-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Just picked it up at a barnes and noble. Paid the brick and mortar premium didn't want to wait.

torchbearer
04-28-2010, 08:15 PM
do it!

and if you do it, tape it so home school parents around the country can use it.

you know, if i could pull that off, it would be the single biggest contribution to the freedom movement i could ever do.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
04-28-2010, 08:18 PM

Best thing you could ever do.