PDA

View Full Version : US Border "Secure as Ever," DHS Chief Says

FrankRep
04-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the Southwest border is secure as it has ever been, despite the flood of illegal immigrants and drug-related crime in the border states. by Jack Kenny

Border "Secure as Ever," DHS Chief Says (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3435-border-secure-as-ever-dhs-chief-says)

Jack Kenny | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
Wednesday, 28 April 2010

michaelwise
04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm not La Razaist they say I am. I'm not the one who ran the van load of illegal aliens off the road because I'm La Razaist. I'm not the one who ran the truck full of illegal aliens in the ditch because I'm La Razaist. There are no police reports of arrests of me doing that. There are no police charges of me doing that, because I didn't do that. I'm not La Razaist they are looking for.

Pat Buchanan hit the nail on the head. Bravo Pat.

What is the point of all the airport screening when we still have a policy of leaving the borders wide open?

Oh I know, so I can laugh my ass off at the high unemployment rate among black people who root for the illegals taking their jobs.

I also have to laugh my ass off at the millions of illegals who drove down the labor costs of building houses with their illegal labor and are now themselves unemployed by the millions because of the housing bust. 2 million houses were being built a year at the hight of the housing boom and now there's only about 300K houses being built a year. ROTFLMAO.

Schadenfreude is not a racist attitude. It's an equal opportunity thing, finding pleasure in other peoples painful screw ups that were caused by their own self inflicted actions regardless of color. I have much if that from the housing bust.

dannno
04-28-2010, 03:46 PM
That's bullshit, there are $250,000 bounties on Border Patrol agents right now.

Some people think that this is a local law enforcement problem.. what we need to do is end the war on drugs and stop giving welfare benefits to illegals rather than take the rights of US citizens and BROADEN the police state..

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 03:49 PM

Some people think that this is a local law enforcement problem.. what we need to do is end the war on drugs and stop giving welfare benefits to illegals rather than take the rights of US citizens and BROADEN the police state..

What if we can't muster the political strength to prevent illegals from getting welfare benefits? What then, do we completely surrender our strength, or do we stanch the immigration torrent and work with the large minority of people we can convert?

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 03:51 PM

Really? Who is paying?
I'm unemployed.

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Really? Who is paying?
I'm unemployed.

Come on down to AZ, we'll see how far you get in the desert after you murder one.

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Come on down to AZ, we'll see how far you get in the desert after you murder one.
Does it have to be any in particular? There are plenty around here.

I just want to know if the money is real.

Imaginos
04-28-2010, 03:54 PM
Yeah, right.
:rolleyes:

Sarge
04-28-2010, 03:58 PM
I will say she sold her soul. Total turn around.

My, My look here at this request.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36737

Dannno, I will say this, my son says that the cartel in no way wants the drug trade stopped by putting bounty's on BP agents.

You might want to check these two out.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/california-politics/2010/04/rep-duncan-hunter-backs-deporting-usborn-children-of-undocumented-immigrants.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Diego-County-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m4d26-Congressman-Hunter-discusses-Arizonas-new-illegal-immigration-law

Dannno, I am telling you if SF is stupid enough to put a boycott on AZ they are idiots. 12.7 percent of visitors to CA are from AZ. Next, if we boycott CA wines for Spanish, Chilean or Argentina wines SF and Napa Valley is screwed. SF is the Sanctuary City and they vote in Nancy P. and other BS. things.

They have better think twice before they boycott us.

It is hard not to give illegas benefits when the Fed's stop you at every crossroad.

Janet is a sell out vs. what she use to say and complain as Gov.

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Does it have to be any in particular? There are plenty around here.

I just want to know if the money is real.

My college roomate's wife's brother is a committed constitutionalist, a donor to Ron Paul, who has attended lectures and seminars at FEE, Mises, Cato, Mackinac, Acton, Goldwater, and a host of other institutes dedicated to the revival of the free market and individual liberty... oh, and he's a border patrol agent.

Kill the evil statists though, full speed ahead!!!

Some of the Mexican Cartels will pay for dead border patrol agents, but it'd be incredibly difficult to collect, as they're apt to just saw your head off and leave it on a street corner in a black plastic bag.

*Or* Gun you down like the gregarious Robert Krentz, who has been helping save illegal's lives by providing them with food and water in the desert for decades.

"On March 27, 2010, Robert Krentz, a longtime Arizona rancher, was found shot dead and slumped over in his all-terrain vehicle with the engine still running. Following the murder of Mr. Krentz, his assailant was tracked to the U.S.- Mexico border and there is evidence that he crossed the border into Mexico. The day before the killing, Mr. Krentz’s brother had called the Border Patrol to report a caravan of illegal immigrants who were ultimately caught carrying 280 pounds of marijuana.

Using the lowest number (2-1 ratio) that means around a half-million people came over the border unabated last year in the Tucson Sector of Arizona. Using the 5-1 ratio, the number shoots up to over 1.1 million people illegally crossing in that one sector in Arizona."

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 04:04 PM
we'll see how far you get in the desert after you murder one.

I don't get seen at all when I so choose.
I have serious doubts about that claim.

Though I have been offered good money before,,by our government.

Show me the money.

dannno
04-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Really? Who is paying?
I'm unemployed.

The drug cartels... sorry, i don't have their contact info ;)

FrankRep
04-28-2010, 04:07 PM

Mexican drug cartels threaten U.S. Border Patrol Agents - place a bounty on their lives
http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Diego-County-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m4d12-Mexican-drug-cartels-threaten-US-Border-Patrol-Agents

John Taylor
I will say she sold her soul. Total turn around.

My, My look here at this request.

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=36737

Dannno, I will say this, my son says that the cartel in no way wants the drug trade stopped by putting bounty's on BP agents.

You might want to check these two out.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/california-politics/2010/04/rep-duncan-hunter-backs-deporting-usborn-children-of-undocumented-immigrants.html

http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Diego-County-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m4d26-Congressman-Hunter-discusses-Arizonas-new-illegal-immigration-law

Dannno, I am telling you if SF is stupid enough to put a boycott on AZ they are idiots. 12.7 percent of visitors to CA are from AZ. Next, if we boycott CA wines for Spanish, Chilean or Argentina wines SF and Napa Valley is screwed. SF is the Sanctuary City and they vote in Nancy P. and other BS. things.

They have better think twice before they boycott us.

It is hard not to give illegas benefits when the Fed's stop you at every crossroad.

Janet is a sell out vs. what she use to say and complain as Gov.

Absolutely, you nailed it Sarge.

You in the East or West Valley?

John Taylor

Anyone could get in contact with them, they're all over AZ.

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 04:08 PM
Kill the evil statists though, full speed ahead!!!

Dude.

The CIA was hiring for Angola And Rhodesia. It's nothing personal. Just a job.

Cashy money.

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:12 PM
I don't get seen at all when I so choose.
I have serious doubts about that claim.

Though I have been offered good money before,,by our government.

Show me the money.

Ok, sounds good, you'll be up against the head tracker down here... who has tracked Communists in Vietnam for the U.S. special forces, terrorists in Rhodesia for the Selus Scouts, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania for the South Africans from the 1960s-1990s, then started a tracking school down here in AZ that he uses to teach special forces tracking and border patrol agents. Come on down from the Michigan woodlands and murder someone. You'd better be close to the border, because you'll be caught.

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 04:13 PM
Mexican drug cartels threaten U.S. Border Patrol Agents - place a bounty on their lives
http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-Diego-County-Political-Buzz-Examiner~y2010m4d12-Mexican-drug-cartels-threaten-US-Border-Patrol-Agents

Now see, that article sounds like bullshit, made up to justify some job perks.

If that money were real there would not be a BP agent left in Az.

Hype.

dannno
04-28-2010, 04:13 PM

Why on earth would the cartels want to legalize drugs?? That will take away all of their profits so they will become de-funded!! That's the whole point, is to end the drug war to put the cartels out of business because that is where their profits are coming from.

tpreitzel
04-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Janet,

Define "ever" and "secure".

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Ok, sounds good, you'll be up against the head tracker down here... who has tracked Communists in Vietnam for the U.S. special forces, terrorists in Rhodesia for the Selus Scouts, Mozambique, Angola, Namibia, Tanzania for the South Africans from the 1960s-1990s, then started a tracking school down here in AZ that he uses to teach special forces tracking and border patrol agents. Come on down from the Michigan woodlands and murder someone. You'd better be close to the border, because you'll be caught.

Cool. So how come he can't find Mexicans. :rolleyes:

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Dude.

The CIA was hiring for Angola And Rhodesia. It's nothing personal. Just a job.

Cashy money.

Angola and Rhodesia huh. In Rhodesia huh?

If it's just a job, there's no reason you should seek to murder border patrol agents for just doing theirs.

tpreitzel
04-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Now see, that article sounds like bullshit, made up to justify some job perks.

Hype.

Correct

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:16 PM
Cool. So how come he can't find Mexicans. :rolleyes:

He trains the border patrol agents... but we have over a million illegals coming across in the Tucson area alone per year, and the border patrol is off defending the Iraqi border from Iranians.

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:17 PM
janet,

define "ever" and "secure".

+1776. Thank God that devil woman is gone.

Anti Federalist
04-28-2010, 04:20 PM
Border "Secure as Ever," DHS Chief Says

Which is to say, not at all.

Deborah K
Border "Secure as Ever," DHS Chief Says (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/3435-border-secure-as-ever-dhs-chief-says)

Jack Kenny | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
Wednesday, 28 April 2010

It IS as secure as ever - which is hardly at all. :rolleyes:

pcosmar
. In Rhodesia huh?

It was called Rhodesia in 1976. ;)

Deborah K
04-28-2010, 04:21 PM
Which is to say, not at all.

gmta!

Anti Federalist
04-28-2010, 04:22 PM
gmta!

;)

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:22 PM
It was called Rhodesia in 1976. ;)

I'm somewhat familiar with it. By 1976 the South Africans were pulling their helicopter crews and police out, so perhaps your tale is somewhat believable.

In any event, they faced the same problem we face today, that is, an inundation of people from outside the country who, once in, will fundamentally alter the framework of the country, and who will support redistribution of property.

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 04:26 PM
I'm somewhat familiar with it. By 1976 the South Africans were pulling their helicopter crews and police out, so perhaps your tale is somewhat believable.

In any event, they faced the same problem we face today, that is, an inundation of people from outside the country who, once in, will fundamentally alter the framework of the country, and who will support redistribution of property.

I was recruited. I declined, though the money was good.
I went to work for others. Security of sorts. I never lost a shipment.

Sarge
04-28-2010, 04:29 PM
Live in Desert Ridge N. Phoenix.

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:30 PM
I was recruited. I declined, though the money was good.
I went to work for others. Security of sorts. I never lost a shipment.

Nice work, provided you weren't sending gear to the communist terrorists who were murdering innocent women and children throughout the country, but even for 250k, I can't see an honorable freedom loving man doing that, so I assume you were standing up for justice and the rule of law.

I just see this as a political problem. We consign ourselves (pro-constitution, free-market non-interventionists) to permament minority status if we refuse to cut off the source for the broadening pro-redistribution electoral base.

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Live in Desert Ridge N. Phoenix.

Right on, Gilbert off the 60 myself.

pcosmar
04-28-2010, 04:35 PM
Nice work, provided you weren't sending gear to the communist terrorists who were murdering innocent women and children throughout the country, but even for 250k, I can't see an honorable freedom loving man doing that, so I assume you were standing up for justice and the rule of law.

I just see this as a political problem. We consign ourselves (pro-constitution, free-market non-interventionists) to permament minority status if we refuse to cut off the source for the broadening pro-redistribution electoral base.
I was part of the free market economy.

I guarantee I have more honor than the likes of Oliver North.

John Taylor
04-28-2010, 04:36 PM
I was part of the free market economy.

I guarantee I have more honor than the likes of Oliver North.

I believe you. Good work.