PDA

View Full Version : Brian says enough to YouTube, no longer will do any more youtube embeds

btalex1990
04-28-2010, 05:45 AM
Source: http://uswgo.com/uswgo-planning-to-start-stepping-away-from-youtube-for-video-embeds-on-his-website-says-youtube-censors.htm

Author: Brian D. Hill

Notice: Now I can be less fearful and finally have more peace of mind using my own video system instead of YouTube. Thanks YouTube for letting me not be dependent on you :-P Youtube Sorry I'll start using my own or alternatives! Also for others that are reading my article for any of those that want to do the same I hope you will to send the message to YouTube that they need to stop censoring history, and let the truth freely flow even if some complain about the truth.

So Please other people start leaving YouTube as well and start using your own embed videos in fact if you run your own wordpress site you can use free plugins such as Stream FLV Player. For hosts that accept small versions of youtube you should start promoting your streaming videos on your own site to show YouTube that it's the Peoples Tube and not their tube.

If you've already seen the new video embeddable players USWGO has on their new latest articles it is because Brian D. Hill keeps being paranoid and fearful everyday that YouTube will censor his videos because of the fact that they now require SMS Verification and may one day require Social Security Numbers just to register accounts, Paypal has also destroyed USWGOs account and may force them to pay to register with the US Government as an official non profit and give out his personal home address to the world even though USWGO is a non profit and not run on a physical location but on the internet and only wants to fight against the NWO, and now YouTube keeps taking videos down and making them disappear forever.

Because of all these methods of control against USWGO and other anti-nwo activists, now Brian D. Hill has decided hes starting to distance himself from YouTube, also trying to use his own embeded videos stored on his own websites to serve instead of using youtube for video embeds, and will find a way to pay for extension or work with his web hosting provider to allow him to run his own YouTube style site (HyipoTube).

Brian D. Hill has had it with YouTube trying to censor history and make it whatever the establishment wants it to be. He is also scared that even the days before Obama where almost every American hated Bush will become a thing in the past that because of Obamas control methods then eventually even George W. Bush may be worshiped just like Obama because of the distortion of real history, political censorship, and the brainwashing of the lost sheeple.

"I've had it with YouTubes censorship so for now on I will ONLY use YouTube to promote my cause while I'll slowly start getting my videos transffered with keepvid to my own site to stream from there and start ending my dependence on YouTube. I may end up starting up HyipoTube as a private site for now until I negotiate with my web host to allow me to host a future YouTube and host advertisements to pay for it. I don't want any kind of money online because then I have to deal with Social Security wanting my information so I just want to get money to pay for all of my services to the people, I don't want to make any kind of profits so I won't have to give out any SS#'s or EIN Numbers because again I don't make money anything I get is for my cause and giving up my life to fight Satan and the establishment and if I goto prison for fighting the establishment I will gladly fight this regime to the death.

I am going to remain vigilant as Patrick henry Jolly states and I will be brave like my founding fathers before me. I will gladly state this even if the secret service puts me up on the threat list because I won't submit to tyranny and I will do it all PEACEFULLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I repeat I will peacefully resist and not comply. I will resist the new form of tyranny Barack Obama and George W. Bush has started.

Since both prisonplanet and Infowars uses wordpress, why not they use Stream FLV Player because it is very flexible, can be embedded anywhere, and also allows HD Videos, MP4 Videos, and other kinds of stuff including logo branding. For those getting sick and tired of youtube videos disappearing start using Stream FLV Player plugin from wordpress.

Lets start biting youtube where it hurts, their advertisers, and their wallets. I will only use youtube to promote anti-NWO Videos from me and Alex Jones and my buddies. No more using embeds from youtube on my site.

Since youtube is a private entity that thinks they can do what they want they can see me start to use them less.

evilfunnystuff
04-28-2010, 09:56 AM
I try not to use youtube as much as possible these days.

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 10:03 AM
yeah,gonna look into this. bye bye youtube!! i am fin tired of youtube

FrankRep
04-28-2010, 10:06 AM
I like Vimeo. You can put longer videos than Youtube.

http://www.vimeo.com/

dannno
04-28-2010, 10:08 AM
......not to be confused with the owner of this site...

*phew*

btalex1990
04-28-2010, 12:14 PM
yeah,gonna look into this. bye bye youtube!! i am fin tired of youtube

yeah and also take a look at this, hitler paraodies all being taken down by content ID Filter. Two of my videos got blocked and IDed so I'm pissed at youtube for that as well. Thats also why I'm scared of youtube is because of content ID flag system.

http://www.federaljack.com/?p=15285

YouTube has become as C3PO says it "Such Madness!"

Nate-ForLiberty
04-28-2010, 12:53 PM
......not to be confused with the owner of this site...

*phew*

this happened over here too

aravoth
04-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Source: http://uswgo.com/uswgo-planning-to-start-stepping-away-from-youtube-for-video-embeds-on-his-website-says-youtube-censors.htm

Since both prisonplanet and Infowars uses wordpress, why not they use Stream FLV Player because it is very flexible, can be embedded anywhere, and also allows HD Videos, MP4 Videos, and other kinds of stuff including logo branding. For those getting sick and tired of youtube videos disappearing start using Stream FLV Player plugin from wordpress.

Lets start biting youtube where it hurts, their advertisers, and their wallets. I will only use youtube to promote anti-NWO Videos from me and Alex Jones and my buddies. No more using embeds from youtube on my site.

Since youtube is a private entity that thinks they can do what they want they can see me start to use them less.

I'm actually working on this for my site as well.

trey4sports
04-28-2010, 02:29 PM
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

YOUTUBE!!

Being an internet marketer I used to be able to create a couple nice income streams with youtube, now, their censorship is damn ridiculous it's impossible to post anything controversial.

On top of that, they'll ban your account without warning. (contrary to their TOS)

I HATE YOUTUBE!

btalex1990
04-28-2010, 02:49 PM
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

YOUTUBE!!

Being an internet marketer I used to be able to create a couple nice income streams with youtube, now, their censorship is damn ridiculous it's impossible to post anything controversial.

On top of that, they'll ban your account without warning. (contrary to their TOS)

I HATE YOUTUBE!

thats right they will ban your account even if you don't break their rules. This has nothing to do with their rules. You can be banned no matter what there if you go against their political agenda.

ItsTime
04-28-2010, 03:03 PM
I have kicked around the idea of starting a liberty tube. I have websites that do millions of uniques a month so I know a little something about running sites. You all think its a good idea?

No I can't tell you which sites I have NDA with them.