PDA

View Full Version : Republican Primary ballot assistance

Style
04-27-2010, 09:39 PM
I live in the 4th district. I have been completely slammed of late, and have had no time to research the candidates. I know I will be voting for BJ, obviously, but what about the other offices on the ballot? Being a liberty minded guy, who should I vote for?

Thanks in advance.

wildturkey
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
Don, or Dan, Frantz for the NC house district, not exactly a libertarian, but he is on the council in Cary and has done a good job, also he has no control of military action or federal regulation so he cant hurt too much, I dont know about too much else, I think Burr is the only worthwhile candidate for senate, unless someone knows differently

PBrady
04-28-2010, 08:18 PM
I'm going Beitler for senate.

As for judges, I think I'll be voting Kris Bailey. As far as I know, Kris is a fan of BJ. I haven't looked at some of the other races, though. None of them really have an impact on me at all.

wildturkey
04-28-2010, 08:37 PM
I'm going Beitler for senate.

As for judges, I think I'll be voting Kris Bailey. As far as I know, Kris is a fan of BJ. I haven't looked at some of the other races, though. None of them really have an impact on me at all.
Did not know about Beitler. I will for sure be voting for him. Wish he actually had a chance of winning though.