PDA

View Full Version : new Republican candidate poll @ glennbeck.com

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-07-2007, 07:15 AM
Every week or so they have a poll of the Republican candidates on the homepage of glennbeck.com.

This one is new today:

Who will win the '08 Republican nomination?
Duncan Hunter
Fred Thompson
John McCain
Mitt Romney
Newt Gingrich
Rudy Giuliani
Tom Tancredo

Here is the last result I copied from May 23 on the last poll:

Which candidate will win the GOP bid for the White House in 2008?
53.6%
Ron Paul
15.3%
Mitt Romney
15.2%
Fred Thompson
8%
Rudy Giuliani
3%
Newt Gingrich
1.6%
Tom Tancredo
1.3%
Duncan Hunter
0.8%
John McCain
0.7%
Mike Huckabee
0.1%
Sam Brownback

I think this speaks for itself.

You can email Glenn Beck here me@glennbeck.com

BTW, I'm a Glenn Beck Insider.

theblatanttruth
06-07-2007, 08:03 AM
I don't even see RP on the poll...

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-07-2007, 08:05 AM
I don't even see RP on the poll...

That was my point of posting Beck's email. ;)

theblatanttruth
06-07-2007, 08:07 AM
That was my point of posting Beck's email. ;)

Oh yeah, me dumb.

singapore_sling
06-07-2007, 08:14 AM
Duh its cuz we're spammers

lucky
06-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Us spammers rock.

Captain Shays
06-07-2007, 09:11 AM
I Spam For Rudy!!!

1k9
06-07-2007, 09:40 AM
Sent him an e-mail. I do like his show, but this is completly wrong. Looks like my news and opinion shows have just been reduced again.

Thor
06-07-2007, 09:51 AM
BTW, I'm a Glenn Beck Insider.

What do you mean "insider"? You work for him?

If so, details.... this was on purpose because thei are scared of the message getting out there and really gaining traction? Or there was proof of spamming? Or?

wwycher
06-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Glen Beck is a sell out. Let everyone know he is scum. I can't watch him anymore, he makes me sick.

Erazmus
06-07-2007, 10:08 AM
I wrote him this email...

Glenn Beck,

I was recently shocked to find on your home page a POLL, asking who we (the people) think will win the Republican nomination, did not have Ron Paul listed. I find this very disturbing and appalling. I have viewed your program on occasion and found the content therein interesting. In my opinion, this is blatant censorship of candidates in the Republican Party.

The primaries are quite a ways off, and in the last three debates there were ten candidates, one of whom is Ron Paul, Congressman of the 14th district of Texas. It is also my understanding that in the previous GOP POLL you had on your site, Ron Paul was the clear victor, if my memory serves. So I would ask why you would not include him in your current GOP POLL that has been posted just after the CNN debate? Leaving off any candidate at this point, to me, is incredibly distasteful and in no way reflects an unbiased stance.

I implore you to add Ron Paul to the POLL on your site and allow the people to vote for any candidate they choose, not the ones that you allow them to.

Thanks, I trust you’ll do the honorable and American thing.

Travis

ARealConservative
06-07-2007, 10:09 AM
reply to him in a way that makes it sound like you are a typical consservative torn over the choices presented to yourself

Here is what I sent in

-----------------------------

Mr Beck,

I'm absolutely speechless. I have always enjoyed listening to you - but I'm finished.

I'm completely torn in this election - I like three guys - Gilmore, Hunter, and Ron Paul. I hate the top tier candidates. Your recent poll was the end for me. I don't know what you have against constitutional goverment and making congress act like men and declare war and set objectives, but I have no problem with it, or what dr. Paul is trying to get across to the American populace. Unlike the empty rhetoric of the top three, he makes people re-examine what government is for - and the conservative movement always needs men of his integrity.

My decision is now made. Gilmore and Hunter deserve more attention as well, but the way media trys to turn people away from one candidate that is for limited government and honesty turns my stomach. I'm not going to support your work any longer and I am going to do everything in my power to inform the unwashed masses of how corrupt our media has now become. I expected better from you Sir. I sincerely hope the rest of your viewing audience turns on you now as well. We need better men then you educating people.

Eric Boyer
Milan, IL

m4ff3w
06-07-2007, 10:09 AM

If so, details.... this was on purpose because thei are scared of the message getting out there and really gaining traction? Or there was proof of spamming? Or?

I think by "insider" he meant subscriber to Glenn Beck's website.

"subscribers to Glenn Beck's Streamlink can access Glenn Beck's live radio broadcasts, 30 days of program archives and daily show hightlights."

I sent an email to Glenn Beck inquiring why RP was left from the current poll.

Tin_Foil_Hat
06-07-2007, 10:10 AM

LOL...no, it's not that nefarious. The Insiders is his equivalent of the Dittoheads. It means I subscribe to be able to view a webcam and/or audio of his show, access to all audio files, forums, etc etc.

My subscription is annual and I won't be renewing when it comes up. He has pissed me off for the last time.

dwdollar
06-07-2007, 10:14 AM
This guy is worse than Rush, Billy, and Hannity put together. I believe him to be the spawn of Satan.

Thor
06-07-2007, 10:22 AM
LOL...no, it's not that nefarious. The Insiders is his equivalent of the Dittoheads. It means I subscribe to be able to view a webcam and/or audio of his show, access to all audio files, forums, etc etc.

My subscription is annual and I won't be renewing when it comes up. He has pissed me off for the last time.

Ahh, well after the post yesterday by Aravoth about CNN purposefully icing Dr Paul in the debates, you never can tell.

DesignSlave
06-07-2007, 10:22 AM
To Glenn Beck:

Hello,

I was wondering why my candidate of choice, Ron Paul was missing from your online poll?

I'm sure it's an oversight, could you please fix it.

Or are you trying to cull presidential candidates you feel don't fit your prerequisites?

Somehow I don't think that's ethical.

Garth Wilson
Owner
(my company name)