PDA

View Full Version : NEO CON Wants to Take On Pelosi, Says John Dennis is LAUGHING STOCK

donkefant
04-27-2010, 03:11 PM
YouTube - John Dennis Debates Dana Walsh | San Francisco Primary | 4-20-10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmxCKGp2u5M&feature=player_embedded)

Last week John Dennis debated his Republican Primary opponent Dana Walsh. The full debate lasted 70 minutes, so we took the best parts and compiled a video that you can view above. The primary is fast approaching and will take place June 8th 2010.

The good news is that polls already show John getting two and a half times more votes against Pelosi than Dana Walsh did when she ran against her in 2008! This success has caused the old guard of the GOP to go into high gear. Dana Walsh, a party establishment candidate, has raised over a million and a half dollars so far and is on the attack, spreading lies about John Dennis, even going so far as to create a site dedicated to attacking him.

She has also continuously attacked John's support for Ron Paul.

This is the last gasp of a desperate Neo-Conservative who wants to put a halt to our shared message of liberty, prosperity and peace. Though these attacks are at best misleading, and mostly just untrue, we need your support to get our message heard and help the voters of San Francisco choose a candidate that can Defeat Pelosi in November.

We are leading in the Primary, and we need your support to keep it that way. Now is not the time for us to slow our momentum, we are calling on patriots such as yourself to make a generous donation to our campaign. This will enable us to purchase more advertising and ensure a primary victory in June.

Your donation of $10, $25, $50, $100 or more will help me in my campaign to defeat Pelosi.
http://www.johndennis2010.com/donate/

Imagine Nancy Pelosi having to debate and campaign against a liberty minded conservative like John Dennis! Imagine Nancy Pelosi having to answer for her war spending, support for the Patriot Act, support of unconstitutional bills and record deficits.

With your help we can take back the Congress and restore the Constitution.

moonshineplease
04-27-2010, 03:13 PM
What a stupid bitch.

specsaregood
04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
What a stupid bitch.

Yes, I particularly liked how she attacked him for wanting to get rid of the Income tax and 17th amendment. How Republican of her.

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 03:15 PM
sounds like good news;) keep up the fight and hopefully some folks can donate. Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012!!!

johnrocks
04-27-2010, 03:21 PM
I think I'd literally not vote if it was between Walsh and Pelosi, I so hope Dennis kicks Walsh's ass!

dannno
04-27-2010, 03:27 PM
I've been trying to get a subforum for John Dennis for months..

He's gotten the official endorsement from Ron Paul and is at least or more deserving of a subforum as Chuck DeVore... so what's the hold up?

amy31416
04-27-2010, 03:31 PM
I know it's "sexist" of me, but female warmongers piss me off far more than male ones--especially when they try to pretend they're warmongering to help the poor, helpless oppressed women.

specsaregood
04-27-2010, 03:38 PM

He's gotten the official endorsement from Ron Paul and is at least or more deserving of a subforum as Chuck DeVore... so what's the hold up?

Dunno, haven't understood why it is hard to get subforums for our candidates.

I do know I have secured Mr. Dennis at least 4 votes in the primary, from outside the ronpaulfan fold.

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 03:53 PM

just use the ron paul revolution tactics of emailing joshlowry until he caves in;):D

messana
04-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Or just put it in your signature. Signature bomb or something.

The admins don't like John Dennis.

Inflation
04-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Can we have a John Dennis subforum Josh?

donkefant
04-27-2010, 04:50 PM
I agree it is about time that we had a John Dennis forum on here, he has raised almost $500,000 dollars so far, has the endorsements of Ron Paul and Barry Goldwater Jr... WHAT ELSE DOES HE NEED TO DO?

amy31416
04-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Or just put it in your signature. Signature bomb or something.

The admins don't like John Dennis.

How would you know that?

Lovecraftian4Paul
04-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Running another neo-con is the best way to ensure the GOP never gets more than the 10% it normally does in this district.

silus
04-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Dana Walsh also works for CTT, so she can't be trusted.

Pennsylvania
04-27-2010, 05:07 PM
I support the addition of a John Dennis section.

BuddyRey
04-28-2010, 10:22 PM
The GOP seems relentlessly devoted to screwing itself in every election through their unwillingness to part from their favorite government programs.

RonPaulCult
04-29-2010, 01:31 AM
Dana Walsh also works for CTT, so she can't be trusted.

What is CTT?

Pennsylvania
04-29-2010, 08:28 AM
Can someone let us know whether the John Dennis sub-forum idea has been rejected or not?

PBrady
04-29-2010, 08:38 AM
For what it's worth, I support a Dennis subforum as well.

DapperDan
04-29-2010, 09:05 AM
Sub-forum pl0x

RonPaulCult
04-29-2010, 11:21 AM
Bump for a subforum!!!!

Alawn
04-29-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm in California and I want a sub-forum too. If anybody ever has a chance of beating Pelosi in the ultra liberal SF it will be an antiwar proliberty libertarian type like John Dennis.

JoshLowry
04-29-2010, 12:07 PM
A thread in GP about a candidate is more likely to be seen than in a subforum.

It's a double edged sword.

surf
04-29-2010, 01:23 PM
A thread in GP about a candidate is more likely to be seen than in a subforum.

It's a double edged sword.

understanding your point, but i think we could use a sub for Mr. Dennis. this could be a huge race for us and he seems like a great candidate with the potential to defeat that evil warmongering torturing and spy-approving grandma.

i'd love to just be able to click on his subforum and see what his recent poll numbers are, find articles, read about the election process, etc.

Inflation
04-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Josh is right, a subforum could be overkill at this point.

How about a Sticky'd John Dennis thread in GP?

Any disadvantage to that solution?