PDA

View Full Version : The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

charrob
04-27-2010, 10:26 AM
http://www.indiegogo.com/bush

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 10:28 AM
http://www.indiegogo.com/bush

Never happen. Plus, it's a political question and too many people have to omuch at stake to let such a political lynching to take place.

charrob
04-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Never happen. Plus, it's a political question and too many people have to omuch at stake to let such a political lynching to take place.

i seem to think it's more important supporting the effort than being negative about it right from the start. he's a famous prosecutor and seems to think he can win this (look what they did to Nixon in the 70's...talk about political lynching):

Famed Charles Manson prosecutor Bugliosi :
106 Felony Jury Trials: 105 Convictions
99.1% Conviction Rate

21 Murder Cases: 21 Convictions

"My legacy is on the line here and i can tell you i would not be doing what i'm doing unless i'm very confident that under the law he's guilty of murder and should be prosecuted.

"The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." -Albert Einstein

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 10:57 AM
i seem to think it's more important supporting the effort than being negative about it right from the start. he's a famous prosecutor and seems to think he can win this (look what they did to Nixon in the 70's...talk about political lynching):

Famed Charles Manson prosecutor Bugliosi :
106 Felony Jury Trials: 105 Convictions
99.1% Conviction Rate

21 Murder Cases: 21 Convictions

"My legacy is on the line here and i can tell you i would not be doing what i'm doing unless i'm very confident that under the law he's guilty of murder and should be prosecuted.

So what, all prosecutors have extremely high conviction rates. A president cannot be charged with murder for a political decision made as commander in chief abroad. No court in the country could bring that charge.

charrob
04-27-2010, 11:11 AM
So what, all prosecutors have extremely high conviction rates. A president cannot be charged with murder for a political decision made as commander in chief abroad. No court in the country could bring that charge.

then we'll have to agree to disagree...

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 11:16 AM
then we'll have to agree to disagree...

Sounds good. I'll write you a check for $25,000.00. Literally.

IF and when former President Bush is charged and convicted.

charrob
04-27-2010, 11:21 AM
Sounds good. I'll write you a check for $25,000.00. Literally.

IF and when former President Bush is charged and convicted.

i've been dreaming of that trip to tahiti for some time now...hmmm.. ;)

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 11:22 AM
i've been dreaming of that trip to tahiti for some time now...hmmm.. ;)

I'll put $500 in escrow as consideration, but you're going to have to put something up in case you're mistaken.

charrob
04-27-2010, 11:31 AM
I'll put $500 in escrow as consideration, but you're going to have to put something up in case you're mistaken.

i'm not wagering a bet, i'm just having hope and supporting the film...

if they wiped out from that white paper what 16 intelligence agencies told them... that iraq was no threat whatsoever... and that can be proved, i honestly don't understand why he can't be charged...

Live_Free_Or_Die
04-27-2010, 11:39 AM
Perjury would be a good charge because he did take an oath to uphold and defend what he later referred to as a *** damn piece of paper.

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 11:40 AM
Perjury would be a good charge because he did take an oath to uphold and defend what he later referred to as a *** damn piece of paper.

Perjury would be a much better charge to bring. I agree. I just don't see murder being a viable charge here...

charrob
04-27-2010, 11:41 AM

he said that? the "*** damn piece of paper"...are you kidding?

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 11:47 AM
he said that? the "*** damn piece of paper"...are you kidding?

Where have you been for the last ten years Rip Van WInkle?

Krugerrand
04-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Where have you been for the last ten years Rip Van WInkle?

Note charrob's join date: a much valued new comer to the fold. We must be careful to remember that as the message of liberty spreads, some points will be new to others even though we've rehashed them ad nauseam.

edit: wow ... John, I just realized your date is even more recent. Still Liberty Awakenings will always be around us.

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Note charrob's join date: a much valued new comer to the fold. We must be careful to remember that as the message of liberty spreads, some points will be new to others even though we've rehashed them ad nauseam.

Touche. My bad. I just joined this forum, but I'm a little long on the tooth when it comes to this stuff..

Krugerrand
04-27-2010, 12:04 PM
Poor charrob almost got trounced on another thread a short ways back (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=240490) for sarcasm when it was truly a Liberty Awaking Moment.

charrob
04-27-2010, 01:02 PM
-no problem... that's why i joined this forum for these liberty awakening experiences... and appreciate people bringing to light some of my blind spots...

-i knew the patriot act was illegal but never knew he actually said that about the U.S. Constitution... unbelievable...