PDA

View Full Version : Jack Hunter On The Arizona Bill

angelatc
04-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Text is at this link for those of us that prefer the speed of the written word: http://www.amconmag.com/tactv/2010/04/27/praising-arizona/

YouTube - SA@TAC - Praising Arizona (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJOIJ6qmtI)

Omphfullas Zamboni
04-27-2010, 12:09 PM
//

purplechoe
04-27-2010, 03:26 PM
bump

Light
04-27-2010, 03:27 PM
I bet the liberaltarians will be calling Jack Hunter a racist too....

torchbearer
04-27-2010, 03:28 PM
YouTube - 4409 -- Arrested over Arizona's Real I.D. Paper's Please SB1070 bill (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knv6nDZX1mc&feature=player_embedded)
hears to police state! woohoo!

dannno
04-27-2010, 03:30 PM
It really sucks that libertarians are the only people who really seem to understand the Constitution and what it is there for.

No wonder Ron Paul has attached himself so much to libertarians.

Original_Intent
04-27-2010, 04:04 PM
Text is at this link for those of us that prefer the speed of the written word: http://www.amconmag.com/tactv/2010/04/27/praising-arizona/

YouTube - SA@TAC - Praising Arizona (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaJOIJ6qmtI)

Southern Avenger must be viewed and listened to with Southern accent. Reading is good in most cases, but not w/Jack Hunter. ;)

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Southern Avenger must be viewed and listened to with Southern accent. Reading is good in most cases, but not w/Jack Hunter. ;)

Bump!

angelatc
04-27-2010, 04:13 PM
YouTube - 4409 -- Arrested over Arizona's Real I.D. Paper's Please SB1070 bill (http://wwoutube.com/watch?v=knv6nDZX1mc&feature=player_embedded)
hears to police state! woohoo!

This 4409 video only proves that the law won't change anything. The law wasn't in effect when this was shot. If anything, now the police have a clear guide about what they must accept as identification.

angelatc
04-27-2010, 04:14 PM

Too Funny - I've listened to him so much that when I read his work I hear him. Sometimes I even play the audio just to see how well my mind did with his inflections on key sentences.

'Cos you know he has a tone!

torchbearer
04-27-2010, 04:15 PM
This 4409 video only proves that the law won't change anything. The law wasn't in effect when this was shot. If anything, now the police have a clear guide about what they must accept as identification.

meaning police state before, police state after.
which point should i be happy about?

angelatc
04-27-2010, 04:16 PM
It really sucks that libertarians are the only people who really seem to understand the Constitution and what it is there for.

No wonder Ron Paul has attached himself so much to libertarians.

You mean the Constitution that gave Congress the power to set immigration policy?

torchbearer
04-27-2010, 04:19 PM
You mean the Constitution that gave Congress the power to set immigration policy?

Article I Section 8:
To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

a uniform rule for how you become naturalized. that is it.

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 04:22 PM
Article I Section 8:

Thanks for the reference!

angelatc
04-27-2010, 04:23 PM
meaning police state before, police state after.
which point should i be happy about?

That's a valid point. But in the context of the current hyperbole that the Arizona bill is some sort of new Nazi evil being unleashed on the land by reptilian overlords, the video isn't really a point for either side.

angelatc
04-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Article I Section 8:

Right. Immigration law. Meaning, first you get a green card.

Light
04-27-2010, 05:29 PM
Like I mentioned earlier, most of the people on this site are liberaltarians. Is it any word why a large part of them like using the r-word and h-word (which are favorites of the left to silence its opponents)?

bobbyw24
04-27-2010, 05:51 PM
Go Southern. Avenger

bobbyw24
04-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Like I mentioned earlier, most of the people on this site are liberaltarians. Is it any word why a large part of them like using the r-word and h-word (which are favorites of the left to silence its opponents)?

Many libertarians here are intolerant of diverse opinions on this issue. I never wanna be labeled a libertarian with company like that.

silus
04-27-2010, 06:03 PM
I bet the liberaltarians will be calling Jack Hunter a racist too....

Obviously you are pussy hurt from making an absolutely TERRIBLE poll...

Do you support Arizona's right to crack down on illegal immigration?

A. Yes, illegal immigrants broke the law, and its long overdue.

B. NO! People who are against illegal immigration are racists. Borders are collectivst concept.

Funny thing is you seem to have no idea WHY its a terrible poll. So obviously a guy who can't accomplish such a basic thing shouldn't be trying to make broad generalizations of everyone here. Baby steps...

Light
04-27-2010, 06:15 PM
Obviously you are pussy hurt from making an absolutely TERRIBLE poll...

Funny thing is you seem to have no idea WHY its a terrible poll. So obviously a guy who can't accomplish such a basic thing shouldn't be trying to make broad generalizations of everyone here. Baby steps...

LOL I would say the poll is accurate of sentiments here. Most of the people who oppose the bill oppose it because they think it is racist and because they think borders are fail.

silus
04-27-2010, 06:22 PM
LOL I would say the poll is accurate of sentiments here. Most of the people who oppose the bill oppose it because they think it is racist and because they think borders are fail.
WHAT?? Are you sure you are not confusing the liberal motive for the constitutional one?? Just because end opinions overlap doesn't mean they are coming from the same place. You are in a Ron Paul forum for crying out loud.

And you proved my point of not knowing why it was a terrible poll. Double FACE PALM!

akforme
04-27-2010, 06:36 PM
jack is a tenther so I can understand his position.

My biggest problem is it doesn't address the demand. It's typical government... create a problem that requires more laws to regulate.

As long as we have a welfare state we are just pissing in the wind. Have the demand come from jobs not freebies.

AuH20
04-27-2010, 06:38 PM
jack is a tenther so I can understand his position.

My biggest problem is it doesn't address the demand. It's typical government... create a problem that requires more laws to regulate.

As long as we have a welfare state we are just pissing in the wind. Have the demand come from jobs not freebies.

How do we go about nullifying entrenched judicial rulings by the Supreme Court on issues of bestowing welfare state privileges to illegals and their children?