PDA

View Full Version : So why is COnway running a Grayson ad?

BamaFanNKy
04-26-2010, 11:05 PM
If I was Grayson this would be my ad:
YouTube - Common Sense (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdjizqFETDg)

If I was Conway this would be my ad:
YouTube - Is Trey Grayson a Democrat? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9g51gnBXL_E)

Seriously, the Trey ad looks like the Democrats and Conway is more moderate Republican.

Liberty Stud
04-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Grayson is lower than a slug.

TheTyke
04-26-2010, 11:21 PM
In addition to getting donations from the same people, the same ad agency works for Grayson and Conway - and they got their assignments mixed up. Whoops.

KanTuck22
04-27-2010, 06:23 AM
Although I don't agree with Conway's beliefs and I think he is a crook, I must say he is running a much better campaign than Mongiardo or Grayson. Not even in the same ballpark as Rand Paul though.

BamaFanNKy
04-27-2010, 07:58 AM
Although I don't agree with Conway's beliefs and I think he is a crook, I must say he is running a much better campaign than Mongiardo or Grayson. Not even in the same ballpark as Rand Paul though.

Totally disagree. Conway really has run an excellent campaign.

TruthisTreason
04-27-2010, 08:02 AM
Totally disagree. Conway really has run an excellent campaign.

He really hasn't done anything but run TV ads, a few mailers and make a few prepared speeches.

obijuan
04-27-2010, 08:05 AM
Yeah, he's been helped a lot by Mongiardo's incompetence and housing scandal.

BamaFanNKy
04-27-2010, 08:08 AM
He really hasn't done anything but run TV ads, a few mailers and make a few prepared speeches.

True, but he's stayed on message and not really responded to dumb attacks. Plus, he's done national TV and stood firm on democrat stances like HCR. I think that's actually quite a bit. I'm gonna give props when they are due. I'm wanting him to win because I think he'll be willing to debate the issues and not mud sling.

TruthisTreason
04-27-2010, 08:14 AM
True, but he's stayed on message and not really responded to dumb attacks.

What is his message?

I've followed him closely for the last year and when I think to my myself what is his message... the only thing that comes to mind is cyber-security and his talk of stopping price gouging.

He has held the Obama democrat line the last month or so, but he has not been clear on cap and trade.

He really wasn't strong on the healthcare stuff either, he sort of backed in to supporting the bill before Dan.

Aratus
04-27-2010, 09:07 AM
jack C. expects to marginalize faux-Democrat trey G. if he is the g.o.p nominee. rand is more traditionally Republican...

sofia
04-27-2010, 02:07 PM
In addition to getting donations from the same people, the same ad agency works for Grayson and Conway - and they got their assignments mixed up. Whoops.

Grayson and Conway were both enrolled in the Marxist Aspen Institutes fellowship program for "Bi-partisanship"

This was supposed to have been a rigged all-Aspen race....until Rand came along and pissed in their lemonade

BamaFanNKy
04-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Say what you will but Jack is not running away from his roots and he is putting a positive spin on it.

Aratus
04-28-2010, 09:40 AM
the stanch Democrat thingie where andy jackson is an auld pillar of the party but FDR is the man of the hour?