PDA

View Full Version : NeoCon Debate Point #3 : Iran is the Next Nazi Germany

rp08rp
10-10-2007, 07:08 PM
In the 1930/40's, we didnt have such satellites or vast communication technology

If Iran started to do anything, dont you think we already have the Space Hubble watching everything

also, if they did do anything and we our satellites were watching our own Ron Paul supporters instead, wouldnt the word get out, even via the internet, and then, with the G7 united like UK, France, China Russia, etc would we all let the shit hit the fan?

I mean, talk about
SPECIOUS REASONING

Nazi Germany, what a bad comparison

Corydoras
10-10-2007, 10:44 PM
If Iran started to do anything, dont you think we already have the Space Hubble watching everything

Google Earth shows a bundle of 39 bamboo poles I had lying in my garden. Surely military satellites can do even better.

American
10-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Using that comparison, we are Nazi Germany since we did our pre-emptive attack of Iraq. I do see the similarities. Right down to the false flag of burning down the chancellory building and blaming it on a foreign enemy.

rp08rp
10-11-2007, 06:41 AM
Google Earth shows a bundle of 39 bamboo poles I had lying in my garden. Surely military satellites can do even better.

See, they just say fear,
and people dont QUESTION IT FURTHER

NO CRITICAL THINKING

IRAN = BAD,
NUKE THEM.

ButchHowdy
10-11-2007, 06:46 AM
If Ahmadinejad really is Hitler, why are some 25,000 Jews living peacefully in Iran?

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=25781

Iran's Jews spurn cash lure to emigrate to Israel:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/iran/story/0,,2125486,00.html

quickmike
10-11-2007, 06:58 AM
Hey, how could they make billions for their military industrial complex friends if they dont have a boogeyman?

rp08rp
10-11-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey, how could they make billions for their military industrial complex friends if they dont have a boogeyman?

Thats the issue but it puts our security at risk and THAT infuriates me

Adamsa
10-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Lets also remember Ahmadinejad is elected, even if they aren't completely free elections, it is still important to note the public have the choice between conservative hardliners and more moderate reformist candidates.

shadowhooch
10-11-2007, 07:08 AM
Interesting book that just came out regarding the Iran, Isreal, and US relations....

"Treacherous Alliance"

quickmike
10-11-2007, 07:11 AM
Thats the issue but it puts our security at risk and THAT infuriates me

You think they care about our security? An attack on this country would be GREAT for their profits. The worse things are, the better for them. The fact that there are so many suckers in this country that buy into their RAH RAH flag waving "god bless the USA" bullshit is what infuriates me.

These people have no f---ing clue whatsoever.

R_Harris
10-11-2007, 07:14 AM
Even in 2007, Iran's military still doesn't compare to 1940 Nazi Germany in terms of manpower or equipment. Sure, Iran has jets and missiles that NG did not have (and no, they don't have nukes, still years away), but in terms of kiloton firepower comparison, I would bet that they are equivalent or NG might be slightly superior.

rp08rp
10-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Interesting book that just came out regarding the Iran, Isreal, and US relations....

"Treacherous Alliance"

The ISRAEL LOBBY" too
by Stephen Walt

www.tikkun.com , an Israeli mag just said this alliance btwn right wing evangelicals and Right wing Israel govt is a HUGE HUGE PROBLEM.

Johnnybags
10-11-2007, 07:15 AM
to build a war machine. Virtually no Navy,Airforce etc. And they know Israel could Nuke Tehran in 10 minutes if they desired. Any agression towards taking others territory would be crushed. Once the war machine is started and companies are making billions off it, its impossible to stop until a crisis hits home. Sadly we will have to wait for that until its stopped or scaled down dramatically.

rp08rp
10-11-2007, 07:16 AM
sorry

http://www.tikkun.org/

JosephTheLibertarian
10-11-2007, 07:18 AM
In the 1930/40's, we didnt have such satellites or vast communication technology

also, if they did do anything and we our satellites were watching our own Ron Paul supporters instead, wouldnt the word get out, even via the internet, and then, with the G7 united like UK, France, China Russia, etc would we all let the shit hit the fan?

I mean, talk about
SPECIOUS REASONING

Nazi Germany, what a bad comparison

No, America is the next Nazi Germany!

me3
10-11-2007, 07:21 AM
Ahmadinejad is also just a figurehead. The Supreme Leader of Iran, Ayatollah Khameini has issued a fatwa against Nuclear Proliferation.

They also condemned North Korea when they were testing their nuclear program, and in 2003 (?) they tried to established normalized diplomatic relations with the US through Switzerland.

A lot of what doesn't get reported is the truth. A lot like the Ron Paul revolution.

john_anderson_ii
10-11-2007, 11:27 AM
I invoke Godwin's Law (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law). I win!!

idiom
12-01-2007, 08:42 AM
I invoke Godwin's Law. I win!!

RP needed to do that to McCain.

werdd
12-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Iran doesnt even have a freaking airforce, they just have oil.

comic_man
01-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Iran has 10% of the world's oil reserves... that why they want to invade Iran...

The following explains the current white house mood on Iran....
http://comiqs.com/comics/FUctIrb3cmc/