PDA

View Full Version : PoliticalPlace.com needs some Liberty Schooling

Chester Copperpot
04-26-2010, 06:21 PM
Hey guys.. this is a site I go to.. its got mostly democrats and liberals..but for the most part the people there are pretty cool..

They like Ron Paul but only the foreign policy half.. Anti-war stuff, etc...

But they could really use a dose of common sense domestic policy, austrian economics, federal reserve, balanced budgets, etc..

One of the biggest things for them to wrap around their minds would be how in the world would getting rid of govt departments be a good thing? dept of education, agriculture, etc.. As well as GSEs like the FDA, FCC....

I do my best at times, but I think it would be better if just even a couple guys (or gals) from here registered and gave me a hand..

C'mon... A couple of ya come over and show me some love.

http://www.politicalplace.com/phpBB3/index.php

cpike
04-26-2010, 06:44 PM
Might be a nice change from www.the912project.us. It gets so frustrating having to confront other so called "liberty lovers", and show them where they are straying. They don't want to hear it. On the plus, I think their just naive, but still.

I'll have to check this place out to debate on the other issues.

Chester Copperpot
04-26-2010, 06:45 PM
Might be a nice change from www.the912project.us. It gets so frustrating having to confront other so called "liberty lovers", and show them where they are straying. They don't want to hear it. On the plus, I think their just naive, but still.

I'll have to check this place out to debate on the other issues.

YEah I know what you mean.. Sometimes its nice to jump back and forth from dems to GOP, from domestic to foreign policy arguments just to give the other half of your brain a rest...

yeah come on by.. I appreciate it

Chester Copperpot
04-27-2010, 02:35 PM
I need a bump for some love

Chester Copperpot
04-28-2010, 07:00 PM
final bump for someone to help school some liberals on the economy!!!

emazur
04-28-2010, 07:21 PM
I'm not gonna register but show them this to chip away at the DOE
YouTube - 75% of dollars collected for federal education budget STAYS in Washington DC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw6xbMWEmw4)

Chester Copperpot
04-28-2010, 07:59 PM
that guys putting me to sleep

dannno
04-28-2010, 08:27 PM
Awaiting activation.