PDA

View Full Version : Schiff picked another RTC endorsement!

qwerty
04-26-2010, 01:46 PM
Members Unanimously Vote to Support Economy Expert

Milford, CT – Best-selling author and economy expert Peter Schiff last night received the endorsement of the Burlington Republican Town Committee (RTC) in his bid for U.S. Senate from Connecticut. The twelve-member organization voted unanimously at their meeting last Thursday evening in Burlington.

“I thank all of the members of the Burlington RTC for unanimously choosing to support my bid for U.S. Senate,” said Schiff. “Their generous support will play a vital role in the success of my campaign to make Washington work for Connecticut. Our message to stimulate the economy, not the government is resonating”

A staunch believer that America can no longer borrow to live beyond its means, Schiff pledges to use expertise garnered from building a successful investment company to stop growing the government and start growing our economy.

“Last week, the Burlington Republican Town Committee enthusiastically endorsed Peter Schiff for the U.S. Senate,” said Burlington RTC Chairman Peter Turner. “Peter's no-nonsense approach to fixing the problems in and with Washington was cited by committee members as the best approach to counter Dick Blumenthal and win the seat for the Republicans.”

The Burlington RTC endorsement is another success in a list of achievements for the Schiff campaign. Schiff has raised nearly $2M, including more than $350,000 in the first quarter of 2010, garnered great response from a month-long run of radio and TV spots statewide and has attended more than 350 events thus far. This backing brings the Schiff campaign up to a total of four, having previously gained support from RTC groups in Seymour, Harwinton and Salisbury.

In 2006, businessman Peter Schiff warned of a coming financial crisis. Now, Peter sees the same problems repeating themselves in Washington. As Connecticut’s Senator, he will stop Washington’s spending binges that destroy jobs and lead to higher taxes. Born in New Haven, Peter lives in Fairfield County, where he raises his seven-year-old-son.

http://schiffforsenate.com/?q=press-releases/burlington-republican-town-committee-endorses-peter-schiff

Remember the moneybomb May 1st!

http://www.maydaymoneybomb.com/

Spread the word! :)

Daamien
04-26-2010, 03:52 PM
Great news, but even as an fanatical Schiff supporter I think it's a bit too local in nature to belong in this general forum :)

This should help Schiff earn 15%+ of the delegate vote at the Republican State Convention on May 21/22nd to qualify for the August 10 primary.

Odin
04-26-2010, 03:55 PM
Incredible that their vote was unanimous. That makes me feel more confident that Peter can actually pick up the endorsement of a lot more of the town committees he's spoken to.

dr. hfn
04-26-2010, 05:32 PM
how many RTCs are there?

speciallyblend
04-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Great news, but even as an fanatical Schiff supporter I think it's a bit too local in nature to belong in this general forum :)

This should help Schiff earn 15%+ of the delegate vote at the Republican State Convention on May 21/22nd to qualify for the August 10 primary.

na local is bigger then national sometimes;)

Ron_Paul_For_Connecticut
04-26-2010, 06:04 PM
how many RTCs are there?

169 - One in every town.

dr. hfn
04-26-2010, 06:14 PM
169 - One in every town.

how many have endorsed Schiff?

Daamien
04-26-2010, 08:43 PM
how many have endorsed Schiff?

Answers like this can be found in our nifty Schiff for Senate Campaign Info & FAQ thread:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=241294

We have been keeping a tally of RTC endorsements for each candidate. So far the numbers are as follows:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=237417

Total RTCs: 169
Schiff RTC Endorsements: 6 (3.55% of total)
McMahon RTC Endorsements: 10 (5.92% of total)
Simmons RTC Endorsements: 18 (10.65% of total)

qwerty
04-27-2010, 12:12 AM
Come on guys spread the word about may 1st moneybomb!

We really can win this!

:cool:

Don't Tread on Mike
04-27-2010, 07:01 AM
THATS RIGHT! My hometown!