PDA

View Full Version : Obama Issues New Medical Marijuana Policy

speciallyblend
04-26-2010, 11:38 AM
http://leadvillelifestyle.com/blog/2010/04/26/obama-issues-new-medical-marijuana-policy/

http://tinyurl.com/2ffuykd

anyone can join our site;) if you have a colorado lifestyle story or are a writer ,feel free to contact us.

Working Poor
04-26-2010, 12:29 PM
good news ....

Bruno
04-26-2010, 12:32 PM
They shouldn't be arresting people that violate state laws, either. Leave that to the states.

silentshout
04-26-2010, 02:32 PM
Good

speciallyblend
04-26-2010, 08:45 PM
blimpin

amonasro
04-26-2010, 08:49 PM
Obama, you just got a brownie point.

QueenB4Liberty
04-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Obama, you just got a brownie point.

brownie point! +420 ;)

speciallyblend
04-26-2010, 09:19 PM
brownie point! +420 ;)

mmmm brownies:) thinking of cooking some this weekend, yummmy:)

bruce leeroy
04-26-2010, 09:21 PM
I would like a.........................................wait a minute maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, this aint williams chicken!!!:confused:
remember, study high, take the test high, get high scores:)

silus
04-26-2010, 09:27 PM
He's just pandering to the 420 vote.

specsaregood
04-26-2010, 09:28 PM
The article is missing NJ on the list. ex-Gov. Corzine signed the medical marijuana bill on his last day on the job.

Its pretty strict though on who is allowed to have it and doesn't allow you to grow your own, but its there nonetheless.

speciallyblend
04-26-2010, 09:39 PM
He's just pandering to the 420 vote.

yeah something the gop better learn real quick in my counties or they will lose, since if they oppose marijuana legalization in the co mtns. then they oppose a 72% voter base. the gop better wake up real quick or they will become a 3rd party!!

see what happens when they oppose a 72% voter base in our counties;)

speciallyblend
04-26-2010, 09:41 PM
The article is missing NJ on the list. ex-Gov. Corzine signed the medical marijuana bill on his last day on the job.

Its pretty strict though on who is allowed to have it and doesn't allow you to grow your own, but its there nonetheless.

i just cut out NJ from the map:), doesn't count:P

Alawn
04-26-2010, 10:51 PM
Don't believe a word he says. Last time he said he wasn't going to raid any more medical marijuana dispensaries and it only took a couple of weeks before they raided one here in California. He is just lying to get support from dems. They will continue to crack down on people.

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 10:25 AM
blimpin for Safety Breaks!!!!!!!!!

Working Poor
04-28-2010, 10:30 AM
Obama is not a bought and paid for schill if he legalizes it in my book. I know he will for sure win the next election if he does I would even vote for him if he does.

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Obama is not a bought and paid for schill if he legalizes it. I know he will for sure win the next election if he does I would even vote for him if he does.

you know what, the gop better wake up real quick or they will lose big in 2010 and 2011 and 2012!!! i predict the only republicans to win in Colorado will be Liberty republicans locally . it will be hit or miss on state republicans if they win just because folks do not view the gop or cogop in very good light!!! I predict that Ron Paul Republicans will do well in local primaries. where Ron Paul republicans do not win primaries! I predict losses for republicans in Colorado!! DC republicans are in some type of bubble! Liberty will WIN IN Colorado 2010, Liberty Has No Party!!!
In Colorado opposing Legalized Marijuana Medical or Personal will be political suicide and be viewed by voters as supporting 75 yrs of lies and misleading propaganda!!! if the cogop doesn't get it soon. they can fall on their own political swords!!

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Blimpin for FREEDOM and Common Sense!!

BuddyRey
04-28-2010, 06:57 PM
I doubt this will prove to be anything more or less than political rhetoric on Obama's part, but if he actually goes through with it, I'll be the first to give him a round of kudos!

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 07:03 PM
I doubt this will prove to be anything more or less than political rhetoric on Obama's part, but if he actually goes through with it, I'll be the first to give him a round of kudos!

personally the best thing for our Liberty Movement would be both of the parties to drag their feet on this whole issue while voters start removing both parties from office for opposing common sense!!

i already know a few Colorado politicians that have reversed their stances on Legalized Marijuana Medical or Personal, like our local sheriffs. when politicians realize we are the largest voting blocks in our counties in Colorado. Their tunes change asap and they have. The older out of touch ones who are resisting have very short careers ahead of them in Colorado;) this is a good thing;)

devil21
04-28-2010, 07:12 PM
They issued this directive a long time ago. Dispensaries were still getting busted afterward, only this time it was the IRS showing up, not the DEA. Actions speak louder than words so Ill reserve judgment for now.

QueenB4Liberty
04-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Obama is not a bought and paid for schill if he legalizes it. I know he will for sure win the next election if he does I would even vote for him if he does.

You would vote for Obama if he legalized marijuana, just because of that? Nevermind the hundred other destructive things he's done?

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 07:22 PM
They issued this directive a long time ago. Dispensaries were still getting busted afterward, only this time it was the IRS showing up, not the DEA. Actions speak louder than words so Ill reserve judgment for now.

nope, your confused this is a new one! trust me this new one came about because of the out roar in Cali and Colorado and many other states!!! this is meant for the DEA and their terrorists from terrorizing patients and caregivers and American Citizens!!

this was released Monday!! like i said let politicians drag their feet locally.state or federally and your gonna start seeing peoples careers ending quicker then they know locally and in the state of Colorado and elsewhere including federal offices!!!

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 07:25 PM
You would vote for Obama if he legalized marijuana, just because of that? Nevermind the hundred other destructive things he's done?

actually no, it is about supporting 75 yrs of lies,Prohibition and flat out mis-leading propaganda promoted by corrupt elected officials. this is beyond marijuana now and has nothing to do with marijuana.It has to do with electing or removing LIARS!!!

when you hear someone voting against a flat-earther aka anti-marijuana folks. it is not even about marijuana anymore!!! this is something elected officials in Colorado are gonna find out in 2010!!!

anyone opposing legalized marijuana personal or medical shouldn't be competent to hold office republican or democrat!!!

Working Poor
04-28-2010, 07:55 PM

Yes I would vote for him based on that because I happen to believe it could help to save the economy. It would put an end to a bloody war going on in our streets right now. I think it would show he believes in people more than big banks. I will be holding my breath call me blue girl...:rolleyes:

speciallyblend
04-28-2010, 08:02 PM
Yes I would vote for him based on that because I happen to believe it could help to save the economy. It would put an end to a bloody war going on in our streets right now. I think it would show he believes in people more than big banks. I will be holding my breath call me blue girl...:rolleyes:

inhale hold breath and exhale,no pun intended:)

devil21
04-28-2010, 11:31 PM
nope, your confused this is a new one! trust me this new one came about because of the out roar in Cali and Colorado and many other states!!! this is meant for the DEA and their terrorists from terrorizing patients and caregivers and American Citizens!!

this was released Monday!! like i said let politicians drag their feet locally.state or federally and your gonna start seeing peoples careers ending quicker then they know locally and in the state of Colorado and elsewhere including federal offices!!!

Hmm...I'm pretty sure this isn't "new", unless I'm missing something.

http://www.drugpolicy.org/news/pressroom/pressrelease/pr021610.cfm

For Immediate Release: Tuesday, February 16, 2010. Contact: Tony 646-335-5384 or Bill Piper 202-669-6430

Last Friday federal agents raided and shut down a medical marijuana provider in Colorado, despite a directive issued last year by President Obama and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to not arrest or prosecute patients, caregivers, and dispensary owners who are in compliance with their state’s medical marijuana law.

Sounds like the political game of re-releasing favorable information.

Chester Copperpot
04-28-2010, 11:33 PM
obama already said this and nothing changed...

Ill believe it when I see it.