PDA

View Full Version : Obama's eligibility: Here's your sign!

lynnf
04-26-2010, 09:56 AM
http://www.newswithviews.com/Timothy/baldwin133.htm

In a recent article written by JB Williams entitled, “DC Knows that Obama is Ineligible for Office,”[1] Williams highlights some facts signaling that the federal government, the main-stream media and those closely related to both know that Barak Obama is ineligible to be the President of the United States of America under the U.S. Constitution.

Williams cites these facts in support of his assertion:

--------------------------------------

lynn

Stary Hickory
04-26-2010, 10:05 AM
Beautifully written article, I feel this way 100%. A must read for anyone who has ever used the term birther to belittle someone rather than debate them on merit. People have a right to demand proof of eligibility from the potus. And the problem is much deeper than that just like the article says.

It's what will eventually break this country up.

spudea
04-26-2010, 10:41 AM
I think we have to consider the founders intent. George Washington didn't have a birth certificate. Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Naturalization Act of 1790 that Naturalization=Natural Born.

Birth certificates are forced on us for tax purposes. Honestly, if I was Obama, and someone questioned whether I'm American or not, I would of told them to fuck off too.

fedup100
04-26-2010, 11:20 AM
I think we have to consider the founders intent. George Washington didn't have a birth certificate. Thomas Jefferson wrote in the Naturalization Act of 1790 that Naturalization=Natural Born.

Birth certificates are forced on us for tax purposes. Honestly, if I was Obama, and someone questioned whether I'm American or not, I would of told them to fuck off too.

Another graduate for the gubernut run "fool system".