PDA

View Full Version : Al Sharpton to march with Illegal Aliens Against Ariz. Law

bobbyw24
04-26-2010, 05:20 AM
NEW YORK -- The Rev. Al Sharpton says he's ready to travel to Arizona and march in the streets to protest the state's new immigration law.

Sharpton joined Lillian Rodriguez Lopez from the Hispanic Federation in New York City on Sunday to speak out against the law. They say activists are prepared to commit civil disobedience to fight it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/25/AR2010042502131.html

rprprs
04-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Oh, God. In the "POLL" thread I voted "No", expressing my lack of support for the new AZ law. Can I go back now and change my vote? :p

angelatc
04-26-2010, 05:58 AM
I'd love to find out that he's here illegally.

catdd
04-26-2010, 09:53 AM
I think he's trying to defuse the violence between blacks and Hispanics in the SW. The gang warfare in LA is spilling over into something much more sinister.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107mexicangangs.htm

bobbyw24
04-26-2010, 09:56 AM
And the Reverend knows that most of the immigrants will vote Democrat once they are eligible to vote.

Juan McCain pandered as hard as he could to get the Hispanic vote in 2008 and 66% of them voted for Obama. :p

Stary Hickory
04-26-2010, 09:59 AM
Oh, God. In the "POLL" thread I voted "No", expressing my lack of support for the new AZ law. Can I go back now and change my vote? :p

Seriously same here, people were pushing this bill as if it TARGTED hispanics. Some people here are plain deceitful. The law apparently check EVERYONE at certain times.

What a load of krap some people push here. Illegal imigrants here illegally need to be deported. Either that or open the borders and close the federal government down.

bobbyw24
04-26-2010, 10:05 AM
8 USC § 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who

(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or

(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or

(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—

(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or

(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

(d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud

Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

BlackTerrel
04-27-2010, 12:57 AM
Most people on here disagreed with this law as well right? So what's the issue?

I think he's trying to defuse the violence between blacks and Hispanics in the SW. The gang warfare in LA is spilling over into something much more sinister.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/220107mexicangangs.htm

You have to be skeptical of anything prisonplanet or Alex Jones. Well you should be skeptical of everything but especially those guys. There is gang warfare and it is some bad stuff (much of which could be ended if they stopped the stupid war on drugs) but in general blacks and Hispanics get along fine in SoCal.

To quote the late great 2Pac "this wouldn't be LA without Mexicans"

YouTube - 2PAC - To Live and Die in L.A (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jp20gOwlS4)

Fr3shjive
04-27-2010, 01:04 AM
lol @ thinking the only people who oppose this law are illegal immigrants.

Kotin
04-27-2010, 01:16 AM
I really wonder what this guy does when there is nothing in the news for him to exploit..

JeNNiF00F00
04-27-2010, 01:44 AM
Seriously same here, people were pushing this bill as if it TARGTED hispanics. Some people here are plain deceitful. The law apparently check EVERYONE at certain times.

What a load of krap some people push here. Illegal imigrants here illegally need to be deported. Either that or open the borders and close the federal government down.

I asked you in another thread but Im going to do it here as well. Do you support National ID?

Marenco
04-27-2010, 02:17 AM
This bill may open the door to more interference in our lives by way of a national identification card and traffic checkpoints, but Arizona has been left with no other choice due to the failure of our Federal government to secure our borders from invasion, as it is obligated to do under Article IV of the United States Constitution.

dannno
04-27-2010, 02:40 AM
This bill may open the door to more interference in our lives by way of a national identification card and traffic checkpoints, but Arizona has been left with no other choice due to the failure of our Federal government to secure our borders from invasion, as it is obligated to do under Article IV of the United States Constitution.

They could stop giving them entitlements.

Live_Free_Or_Die
04-27-2010, 04:03 AM
8 USC § 1325. Improper entry by alien

(a) Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who

(1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or

(2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or

(3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b) Improper time or place; civil penalties

Any alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—

(1) at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or

(2) twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c) Marriage fraud

Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

(d) Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud

Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

And what are the limits of jurisdiction with regards to this federal code or statue? What is the United States defined as in the same federal code you just cited from?

bobbyw24
04-27-2010, 04:25 AM
And what are the limits of jurisdiction with regards to this federal code or statue? What is the United States defined as in the same federal code you just cited from?

I don't think that the U.S. Code defines "United States."

UNITED STATES

Includes the several States, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, Guam, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Wake Island, the Midway Islands, Kingman Reef, and Johnston Island.

Southron
04-27-2010, 05:11 AM

This bill won't affect you in the slightest unless you are a resident of or traveling through Arizona.

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 05:21 AM
lol @ thinking the only people who oppose this law are illegal immigrants.

i oppose it! i am legal! Ron Paul should oppose this as well and be a leader of the Republican Party!!

Ron Paul should be protesting this as well!!

Sarge
04-27-2010, 05:57 AM
So SF, of all people, is calling for a boycott of AZ.

It works both ways SF.

I have a feeling CA will be begging before AZ.

speciallyblend
04-27-2010, 06:05 AM
So SF, of all people, is calling for a boycott of AZ.

It works both ways SF.

I have a feeling CA will be begging before AZ.

show me your papers, but i am an american as your being pulled from your vehicle ,sorry your id is not good enough. truly think about it, sounds great until your the one being pulled from your vehicle as you scream but i am an american to no avail!!

i cannot fathom why you folks cannot see the ill of this law!!! maybe we should all bleach ourselves white? it is already happening to american citizens.

PatriotOne
04-27-2010, 06:11 AM
Al Sharpton to march with Illegal Aliens Against Ariz. Law

Sounds like a convenient time to round some illegals up to me. Maybe they can herd the marching illegals south back to Mexico. Right, left, right, left, march!

catdd
04-27-2010, 06:25 AM
[QUOTE=BlackTerrel;2665782]

"You have to be skeptical of anything prisonplanet or Alex Jones. Well you should be skeptical of everything but especially those guys. There is gang warfare and it is some bad stuff (much of which could be ended if they stopped the stupid war on drugs) but in general blacks and Hispanics get along fine in SoCal."

I've learned to be skeptical of Black Terrel.

stu2002
04-27-2010, 01:26 PM
[QUOTE=BlackTerrel;2665782]

"You have to be skeptical of anything prisonplanet or Alex Jones. Well you should be skeptical of everything but especially those guys. There is gang warfare and it is some bad stuff (much of which could be ended if they stopped the stupid war on drugs) but in general blacks and Hispanics get along fine in SoCal."

Amen

libertygrl
04-27-2010, 01:36 PM
NEW YORK -- The Rev. Al Sharpton says he's ready to travel to Arizona and march in the streets to protest the state's new immigration law.

Sharpton joined Lillian Rodriguez Lopez from the Hispanic Federation in New York City on Sunday to speak out against the law. They say activists are prepared to commit civil disobedience to fight it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/25/AR2010042502131.html

Not surprised that fat mouth AL would get involved. He makes a living on keeping racism alive. Unfortunately, it's the working class poor black American that he hurts the most on this issue:

By increasing the supply of labor between 1980 and 2000, immigration reduced the average annual earnings of native-born men by an estimated $1,700 or roughly 4 percent.

Among natives without a high school education, who roughly correspond to the poorest tenth of the workforce, the estimated impact was even larger, reducing their wages by 7.4 percent.

The 10 million native-born workers without a high school degree face the most competition from immigrants, as do the eight million younger natives with only a high school education and 12 million younger college graduates.

The negative effect on native-born black and Hispanic workers is significantly larger than on whites because a much larger share of minorities are in direct competition with immigrants.

http://www.cis.org/node/238

John Taylor
04-27-2010, 01:38 PM
I fully expect to see Danno out there protesting on Jefferson street with Fat Al.

BlackTerrel
04-27-2010, 01:46 PM

Do you have first hand knowledge that Latinos are trying to eradicate blacks from LA or are you just taking Alex Jones' word for it?

silentshout
04-27-2010, 02:22 PM
I'd protest against this too..not with Al, but if I choose to do so, so be it.

Inflation
04-27-2010, 04:37 PM
Why isn't Sharpton marching with La Raza in LA, to protest the ethnic cleansing of certain neighborhoods by certain immigrants?

YouTube - Ethnic Cleansing News Conference in Los Angeles, California (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5t_Di6a6NM)

Ethnic Cleansing in L.A. (http://www.alternet.org/story/46855/)
Acting on orders from the Mexican Mafia, Latino gang members in Southern California are terrorizing and killing blacks.

Gang mayhem grips LA (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/mar/18/usa.paulharris)

A bloody conflict between Hispanic and black gangs is spreading across Los Angeles. Hundreds are dying as whole districts face the threat of ethnic cleansing

We should just focus on something else, and starve them of attention:

http://www.starvingthemonkeys.com/images/BeckJul09_Sense.jpg

They are the monkeys, the non-productive majority in our nation, and they fling psychological poo at you all day long. Watch what you say, or what you think or what you do, or they will pounce to put you back in your place. Or destroy your life if you don't comply.

But we can defeat them if we simply stop feeding them. Instead of struggling to get ahead in an artificial race that we cannot win, we can spend our time with our families and educate ourselves and our children.

catdd
04-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Thank you.