PDA

View Full Version : As a proud NEO CON Converter or Stifler, pls send any my way

rp08rp
10-10-2007, 06:18 PM
I am happy to debate their 'stronger than you" rants about Jihadism, Iran, War, etc

Seriously, if you ever need some help, just count me in on any situation that needs facts or

uncloned21
10-10-2007, 06:20 PM
will you call my mother?

Sematary
10-10-2007, 06:20 PM
I am happy to debate their 'stronger than you" rants about Jihadism, Iran, War, etc

Seriously, if you ever need some help, just count me in on any situation that needs facts or

What made you override your need to blow everything up and support RP? ;)

Michael Ingram
10-10-2007, 06:21 PM
I too, am an ex-neocon. I converted about 2 and a half months ago.

paulitics
10-10-2007, 06:23 PM
I too, am an ex-neocon. I converted about 2 and a half months ago.

please share previous mindset, vs today, what made you change? What is the best way to convert neocons?

rp08rp
10-10-2007, 06:28 PM
Sure,
actually, I will make a comprehensive post that outlines everything from immigration to war to terror to the stock market and so on..
Will get it out this weekend

rp08rp
10-10-2007, 06:28 PM
will you call my mother?

YES, or I can email to start.

grizzlybite
10-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Might as well toss my cap in as well. I'm definitely a former neo-con and (hates to admit it), voted for Bush both times in the "lesser of two evils" philosophy. Tancredo hit a note on me with that the other night at the GOP debate.

I was a long time listener to Rush Limbaugh (8 years), and can help in any way possible.

Lord Xar
10-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I was too!

What changed it for me was Bush's flagrant disregard of the will of the people when he tried to push that Shamnesty thru. I started doing research and found Ron Paul/Tancredo. Then I started reading about the NAU, and "why" the borders have been left completely open, intentionally, and how our social systems were crumbling, yet nothing was being done but actually endorsed and subsidized much to the Chagrin of americans.

Then the vision of the demise of America's sovereigny and constitution started meaning something to me. I realized that "oil" is not a good reason to bomb others. But most importantly, I have control issues..hahahahah, and when I felt that "outside sources" were controlling & dictating policy contrary to the People's wishes, I become furious... then I saw "stop dreaming" by Avaroth, and bam! I was converted. I just needed that final push.

So, in essence. When I finally came to realize that certain elites are dictating, controlling and manipulating policy and the American people - is when I turned.

voortrekker
10-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Please bullet the major points that convert the neocons.

The one I use is the fear the boogey men terrorist are gonna get us, yet our borders are unsecure.

Unfortunately for them, they find themselves thinking.

Michael Ingram
10-10-2007, 06:33 PM
I believed that we needed to go to war in Iraq (even if there were no WMD's in Iraq) to remove the Islamic fundamentalists there to protect the U.S. If we didn't fight them there, we'd be fighting them here.

I believed as well as how my father still believes, that the GOP candidates would actually live up to the promise of lower spending and protecting the Constitution. I had the liberal bias of the media hammered in, that I did not realize how the the media was actually picking the candidates who they wanted to win.

Lord Xar
10-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Please bullet the major points that convert the neocons.

The one I use is the fear the boogey men terrorist are gonna get us, yet our borders are unsecure.

Unfortunately for them, they find themselves thinking.

EXACTLY. I use this too.

They scare the shit out of us EVERYDAY... terror terror terror, YET our borders are completely wide open. More illegal immigration has happened during BUSH's REIGN than any other time!! How is that?

But they kept it open for sooo many other reasons... as a precursor to the NAU, to fill the social security coffers, to 'perhaps' allow terrorists in... and a slew of other things.

See, they built 70 miles of fence, in what? a couple months, but could only manage 13 miles ALL THE YEARS BEFORE!!!! This is SNEAKY AGENDA of the highest order. Bush lying about the SPP meetings, then some dufus mexican ex-president mentioning the Amero ..

Then how the FED is private....

arghhhh...

silverhandorder
10-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I also used to be a neo-con. What changed my view was the debt that we accumulating and the freedoms we loosing here. I could care less if we wage war as long as ALL the people are for it. I distaste when they lie to me and everyone else.

cujothekitten
10-10-2007, 06:42 PM
cough
http://forum.protestwarrior.com/index.php

ps. don't show up there unless you can really debate... I'm serious, I don't want to see anyone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

I am minorgrey