PDA

View Full Version : Graham is upset at democrats for not moving fast enough on the climate change bill.

paulitics
04-25-2010, 02:24 PM
Graham is angry that the Dems may be momentarily putting the anti-american climate bill takeover on hold until after the immigration bill he promises to support.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/25/us/politics/25graham.html?hp

awake
04-25-2010, 02:28 PM
They do not have enough people bought off yet. This is a stall tactic to make the most out of a political long shot.

This bill is a systemically planned and price controlled economy, an emergency measure to starve off an economic tsunami caused by too much control..
-
Price controls, production quotas and shortages - oh my. ------They beleive that prices are low because we are over producing - so to get prices higher, and more importantly tax revenues higher, we get price and production controls.

Anti Federalist
04-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Senator Graham's Gay Scandal Goes National & Viral

April 21, 2010

(866) 703-0864 www.alipac.us

News of ALIPAC's request for Senator Lindsey Graham to come out of the closet, so his constituents will be on even footing with corrupt special interests in Washington regarding his secret lifestyle, is being reported nationally and William Gheen will appear on the Thom Hartmann and Lou Dobbs radio shows today.

William Gheen's nine minute speech has gone viral on YouTube in the last 24 hours generating over 41,000 views, and has earned over 14 honors in YouTube's News & Politics including 7th most discussed video, 11th most viewed, and 21st top rated video of the day. A full version of the speech outing US Senator Graham is at...
YouTube - Senator Lindsey Graham asked to Admit His Homosexuality at Tea Party Event (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG78fpj0P4M)

"It appears that outing a sitting U.S. Senator has become quite a historic undertaking," said William Gheen, who called for Graham to be honest about his sexual orientation in front of thousands of Tea Party supporters. "I stand by my decision to correct the information imbalance between the special interests in Washington and the American public. The national exposure this story is receiving will put Graham's constituents on even footing with the political insiders in DC and SC who are already aware."

William Gheen called on Senator Lindsey Graham to be honest with American voters about his homosexual lifestyle to assure that Graham's desire to keep it a secret could no longer be potentially used by political insiders to manipulate Graham's behavior. There are many precedents in American politics where affairs, corruption, addictions, and other situations that politicians wanted concealed were used to manipulate them with unfair advantage.

"When you have a U.S. Senator from such a conservative state like South Carolina working hand in hand with Obama and New York liberals like Senator Chuck Schumer to pass an Amnesty bill for illegal aliens, there is something very wrong," said William Gheen. "After today's national broadcasts, the American public will know what the DC insiders know and that was my goal."

William Gheen has worked for multiple gay candidates before as a campaign consultant for the North Carolina Democratic Party in the 90's. He is also experienced with political corruption issues in the Carolinas as a campaign consultant with over 44 campaigns of experience and five years as the President of Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, which has been dealing with elite corruption issues designed to deprive Americans of Constitutional governance and national sovereignty.

For more information, please tune into the Thom Hartmann radio show today at 12 Noon Eastern Time or the Lou Dobbs national radio show today at 4:35pm Eastern or visit

###

DISCUSS THIS NATIONAL PRESS RELEASE WITH OUR ONLINE ACTIVISTS AT...
http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1045196.html#1045196

sofia
04-25-2010, 04:56 PM
someone give lindsey graham a vibrator....that will shut him up for a while

catdd
04-25-2010, 05:35 PM
He wants to hurry and push it through while everyone's attention is on immigration. Sneaky little shit.

paulitics
04-27-2010, 06:19 PM
Graham is actually accusing Harry Reid of political ploys to stall cap and trade.

"If you cared about energy and climate and you really were committed to that issue, you would not put immigration on the table knowing it will never pass"

Haha, I can't believe the pair of ovaries this guy has.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100427/ap_on_bi_ge/us_climate_bill

Light
04-27-2010, 06:21 PM
No offense to our homosexual friends here, but I think they will even agree with me when I say that warmongering hypocritical POS Lindsey Graham is a ***.