PDA

View Full Version : Appologizing to Sean Hannity

damiengwa
04-25-2010, 01:29 PM
Hannity STILL mentions the snow balls that were thrown at him and Alicia back in '08 Manchester.

I would like to put out a request to whomever threw those snow balls to get thru to Sean and offer your apology.

I happen to know that one of the perpetrators was staying in one of the Sea Coast houses.

Its up to you to come forward and ask Sean for forgiveness, because its the right thing to do. He has the right to his opinion and it was wrong to initial force with a snow ball.

I happen to also believe that doing so will be good for your as well.

An no more apologizing for other peoples actions if you did not have a hand in what that person did...

--
D

specsaregood
04-25-2010, 01:32 PM
I'm sorry they weren't baseballs.

angelatc
04-25-2010, 01:33 PM
He also said that it was funny in retrospect.

cmasslibertarian
04-25-2010, 01:34 PM
i'm sorry they weren't baseballs.

hahahaha

JeNNiF00F00
04-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Hannity STILL mentions the snow balls that were thrown at him and Alicia back in '08 Manchester.

I would like to put out a request to whomever threw those snow balls to get thru to Sean and offer your apology.

I happen to know that one of the perpetrators was staying in one of the Sea Coast houses.

Its up to you to come forward and ask Sean for forgiveness, because its the right thing to do. He has the right to his opinion and it was wrong to initial force with a snow ball.

An no more apologizing for other peoples actions if you did not have a hand in what that person did...

--
D

You should probably go back to the Hannity forums. Hes lucky they weren't brick bats.

JeNNiF00F00
04-25-2010, 01:38 PM
He also said that it was funny in retrospect.

lol Im sure he probably pooed himself. I thought it was funny that he ran and left his woman!

silus
04-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Maybe Hannity should apologize for implying those snow ball throwers were representative of Dr. Paul's supporters.

On the other hand, maybe they were.

JCF
04-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Someone called into his show and mentioned this the other day actually.

Basically he said Hannity shouldn't group these "bad apples" with the rest of the Ron Paul Supporters. He said it was just as unfair as grouping all racists (bad apples) with the rest of the Tea partiers; which shut Hannity up for the most part... Just glad that message got out to the 10 or so million listeners Hannity has.

As for apologizing... I wouldn't.

specsaregood
04-25-2010, 01:42 PM
This guy makes his living off of promoting hate, tyranny, duping our citizens into welcoming having their freedoms taken away and purposefully misrepresents us and Dr. Paul.

Mr. 9/11-is-the-reason-I-have-a-career, has a lot of apologizing to do before I think he deserves any apologies for some silly snowballs that caused no physical damage.

micahnelson
04-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Stopping the feminization of american males begins at home. Hannity needs to get over it. If i was scared of snowballs, i certainly wouldn't be announcing it over the airwaves.

mczerone
04-25-2010, 01:44 PM
I didn't throw the snowballs, nor do I think that such action was entirely justified. However, I'd also not apologize until Hannity apologizes for shilling for expanded corporate welfare and the murderous military industrial complex. The amount of unjustified aggression sparked by this talking head vastly outweighs a few fluffy snowballs lobbed in his direction.

Matt Collins
04-25-2010, 01:45 PM
There used to be a video on YouTube of the incident. Does it still exist?

Old Ducker
04-25-2010, 01:47 PM
I'll only apologize to the extent that I forgot to insert rocks into the snowballs.

JCF
04-25-2010, 01:47 PM
There used to be a video on YouTube of the incident. Does it still exist?

YouTube - Sean Hannity Chased By Ron Paul Supporters In Manchester, NH (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7b4IqC8BA8)

I think hannity even played it on his tv show... At least that's what I garnered from reading some of the comments.

specsaregood
04-25-2010, 01:49 PM
I'll only apologize to the extent that I forgot to insert rocks into the snowballs.

I think you need to apologize to us for that oversight. :eek:

Cap
04-25-2010, 02:30 PM
F**k Hannity!

Elwar
04-25-2010, 02:36 PM
Perhaps when he apologizes for his involvement for promoting those who would kill millions of innocent people on the other side of the world...then perhaps an apology for crystallized water being hurled his way would be prudent.

IPSecure
04-25-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.brandflakesforbreakfast.com/giftguide/uploaded_images/snowball-launcher-750704.jpg

damiengwa
04-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Maybe Hannity should apologize for implying those snow ball throwers were representative of Dr. Paul's supporters.

On the other hand, maybe they were.

they were

Anti Federalist
04-25-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm sorry they weren't baseballs.

That ^

You should probably go back to the Hannity forums. Hes lucky they weren't brick bats.

That ^

lol Im sure he probably pooed himself. I thought it was funny that he ran and left his woman!

That ^

This guy makes his living off of promoting hate, tyranny, duping our citizens into welcoming having their freedoms taken away and purposefully misrepresents us and Dr. Paul.

Mr. 9/11-is-the-reason-I-have-a-career, has a lot of apologizing to do before I think he deserves any apologies for some silly snowballs that caused no physical damage.

That ^ +1

Stopping the feminization of american males begins at home. Hannity needs to get over it. If i was scared of snowballs, i certainly wouldn't be announcing it over the airwaves.

That ^

I didn't throw the snowballs, nor do I think that such action was entirely justified. However, I'd also not apologize until Hannity apologizes for shilling for expanded corporate welfare and the murderous military industrial complex. The amount of unjustified aggression sparked by this talking head vastly outweighs a few fluffy snowballs lobbed in his direction.

That ^

That ^ + Lulz

Perhaps when he apologizes for his involvement for promoting those who would kill millions of innocent people on the other side of the world...then perhaps an apology for crystallized water being hurled his way would be prudent.

That ^ + ∞

damiengwa
04-25-2010, 03:15 PM

All that hate will burn you up. Forgiveness is for the forgiver.

damiengwa
04-25-2010, 03:16 PM

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone...

teacherone
04-25-2010, 03:20 PM
^^is that you Sean?

damiengwa
04-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Is this me?

damiengwa
04-25-2010, 03:26 PM
^^is that you Sean?

Look at all the supposed Liberty Lovers advocating, defending and justifying the immoral initiation of force. Shame on all of you.

I don't want some Liberty, I want the whole package! To those of you who ever condone the initiation of force:

Stop Being Posers!

pcosmar
04-25-2010, 03:33 PM
I think we should apologize to the snowball for having to be in close contact with Hannity.

Anti Federalist
04-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Look at all the supposed Liberty Lovers advocating, defending and justifying the immoral initiation of force. Shame on all of you.

I don't want some Liberty, I want the whole package! To those of you who ever condone the initiation of force:

Stop Being Posers!

Stop being a Pussy.

It was fucking snowballs FFS.

It wasn't taking pot shots at him with a .45.

Sentient Void
04-25-2010, 04:21 PM
I believe in the Non-aggression Principle and liberty, but seriously - they were powdery fucking snowballs. Stop being such a pussbag.

Hannity is an arrogant, neocon statist - and he did his best to try to marginalize Ron as well as liberty lovers across the US - along with a lot of the MSM.

If he apologizes for his ultimate douchebaggery and admits that Ron Paul is one of the only true liberty candidates, and one of the only REAL conservatives up there and stop trying to marginalize him and supporters of true liberty - then we'll see what happens.

emazur
04-25-2010, 04:32 PM
I couldn't really see any snowballs in this video which I just watched for the first time. But I know this - if a bunch of rowdy Neocons surrounded Ron Paul and chucked snowballs at him while threateningly chanting "fuck you suck", the people on this forum would be kicking up a shitstorm (and rightly so).

sofia
04-25-2010, 04:35 PM
this thread is a joke right?

in a perfect world, Hannity would get much worse than a snowball.....he'd be hanged for treason (lying us into a war)

sofia
04-25-2010, 04:38 PM
All that hate will burn you up. Forgiveness is for the forgiver.

tell that to the widow, mother, or orphan of a dead GI...

tell that to the mother of an Iraqui child killed by US bombs

DjLoTi
04-25-2010, 04:40 PM
These forums are getting *way* too heavy... =/

I see nothing wrong with an apology... *rollseyes*

RM918
04-25-2010, 04:45 PM
I couldn't really see any snowballs in this video which I just watched for the first time. But I know this - if a bunch of rowdy Neocons surrounded Ron Paul and chucked snowballs at him while threateningly chanting "fuck you suck", the people on this forum would be kicking up a shitstorm (and rightly so).

This comparison doesn't really work, because Paul would have to deserve it. Paul doesn't marginalize anyone, act like a smug arrogant prick and call for the unnecessary killing of millions just so he can feel tough.

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 04:59 PM
hannity needs to get over it!!

YouTube - Post Keller snowball fight in Breckenridge (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT6h9wSmSew&feature=PlayList&p=6AA069C7B4DADDB2&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=1)

YouTube - MoNicKa's Snow Fight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1k4GufkVAM)

get over it hannity!!! do not be afraid of some snow!!

Sentient Void
04-25-2010, 05:08 PM
this comparison doesn't really work, because paul would have to deserve it. Paul doesn't marginalize anyone, act like a smug arrogant prick and call for the unnecessary killing of millions just so he can feel tough.

^this.

Liberty Star
04-25-2010, 05:23 PM

--
D

I never met Hannity but I'm willing to apologize on behalf of any well meaning libertarians how may have thrown snow balls or dirty eggs on him.

In return, I would expect common courtesy from Hannity to apologize for being the media prostitute and negative element that he has been in our national dialog. Making a living and putting food on ones children is important but I really wonder how a warmonger media slut like him sleeps at night.

Danke
04-25-2010, 05:33 PM
//

Danke
04-25-2010, 05:34 PM

--
D

Those weren't RP supporters, they were COINTELPRO!

:eek::D

MelissaWV
04-25-2010, 05:35 PM

Weren't :rolleyes:

I want an apology for the way the thread title is spelled.

It's offensive.

Anti Federalist
04-25-2010, 05:37 PM

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/political-pictures-george-bush-hooters-owl.jpg

Che
04-25-2010, 05:39 PM
i demand colonists to apologize for the boston massacre then

spudea
04-25-2010, 10:35 PM
hannity is a giant douche but this act was not in the spirit of the rEVOLution and probably turned many potential supporters against Ron Paul. We need to be extra careful in the upcoming 2012 campaign.

Trigonx
04-27-2010, 10:00 PM

YouTube - RON PAUL FOX's Hitler Murdoch Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV7WKL0fkGs)

at about 1:40 it refers to the snowball incident

freshjiva
04-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Hannity and his good buddy Mark Levin are going to be at the Tysons Corner Mall in northern Virginia (just outside DC) this Saturday @ 9AM Eastern.

Anybody up for getting a group together to go? Perhaps we can get in line for their booksigning and give them both a copy of A Foreign Policy of Freedom? Or something else creative?