PDA

View Full Version : Request Ron Paul on More Substantive Shows

David McClain
06-07-2007, 04:23 AM
Ron Paul’s appearances on Real Time with Bill Maher, The Daily Show, etc., have been great, but in order for people across the country to become better acquainted with him and what he stands for, he needs to be featured on some shows that have a longer and more in-depth interview format. I've made a list of these types of shows, along with their e-mail addresses (see the link below). Please join us in taking a few moments to send these shows your request for a Ron Paul interview:

http://republicanrenaissance.blogspot.com/2007/06/request-ron-paul-on-more-substantive.html

IMPORTANT: At the bottom of the post is a link to Digg it. All you need to do is click on that button (you'll need a Digg.com account) to help make sure that lots and lots of people from all over the world see it.

Together we can help Ron get a place at the big table so the whole country can learn who he is and what he's about.

Gee
06-07-2007, 08:47 AM
You know, I wonder if RP could tell us what shows he'd like to be on, so we know which ones to send requests to? ;) Not that we are doing a bad thing now, Colbert and the Daily Show are great, but I can't help but wonder if we could do focus ourselves a bit better.

angelatc
06-07-2007, 09:02 AM
I never watch it, but I like the idea of "The VIew." It's such a different demographic than we are. I think Ron could take Elizabeth.

Whatever he appears on, I think it's important to watch those shows live, and not just depend on You Tube because if the ratings of a TV show jump when a guest is on, then that guest will be invited back.

If we need to court corporate America. then one way to do it might be to contact and thank executives at companies who advertise on the shows that have Dr Paul on as a guest.

joenaab
06-07-2007, 09:06 AM
The View and Oprah would be great shows. Since The View ran Rosie out of town, and is run by CFR member Barbara Walters, I think the odds are slim to none. However, Oprah has a bigger audience, likely a near 100% overlapping demographic, and she has full control of her program. Further, she's not afraid to rock the boat.

specsaregood
06-07-2007, 09:08 AM
You know, I wonder if RP could tell us what shows he'd like to be on, so we know which ones to send requests to? ;) Not that we are doing a bad thing now, Colbert and the Daily Show are great, but I can't help but wonder if we could do focus ourselves a bit better.

He did say in an interview he would like to get on with Chris Matthews (MSNBC)

angelatc
06-07-2007, 09:31 AM
Oprah is rarely political, but this year she is in Obama's camp.

Now I shall skip over and find Chris Matthews' address.

chris.matthews @ msnbc.com doesn't work any more.

Looks like it's "hardball@msnbc.com"