PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Muhammad has been Photographed :)

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 09:19 AM
i got a glimpse of him in southpark Colorado the other day! i just hope the leadville jihad jane doesn't find me:)

amazingly he was wearing a bear suit??? so still not sure who he is but he was smoking some legal weed and for some reason he wasn't bouncing on his balls!!
:eek::eek::eek: i asked if he wanted some kfc but he said they were not selling chicken anymore but they had this good cannabis;) i destroyed any pics with me with him but i did manage this avatar;)

lolhttp://www.ronpaulforums.com/member.php?u=2873

Michael Landon
04-25-2010, 09:42 AM
Oh, great. Now the radical islamics will be declaring war on the RPF. Good job. Guess I better arm myself.

- ML

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 09:49 AM
Oh, great. Now the radical islamics will be declaring war on the RPF. Good job. Guess I better arm myself.

- ML

don't worry i am changing it now hehe, gotta admit it was funny;)

Liberty Star
04-25-2010, 11:40 AM
Speciallyblend, were you high on drugs?

This kind of thread makes no sense and is probably bit idiotic from someone who claims to organize RP campaigns and associates himself with RP message.

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 12:39 PM

This kind of thread makes no sense and is probably bit idiotic from someone who claims to organize RP campaigns and associates himself with RP message.

no i showed a cartoon pic of a bear smoking a cig.. ooo the horror , maybe they will kill me for it. then i won't have to pay taxes;)

give me a break!! so now we must not offend a cartoon in fear the muslims will threaten RPF, yeah good one!!

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 12:41 PM

yeah for referencing a cartoon that depicts mohammad but doesn't really show him, any chance you work for the comedy channel??

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 12:41 PM

makes no sense to you ,unless you had saw the avatar i had put up!!

speciallyblend
04-25-2010, 12:45 PM

actually i think i will put it back up,since it proves everypoint the southpark creators have said!!!

low preference guy
04-25-2010, 12:52 PM
+1 to south park, freedom, and specially blend!