PDA

View Full Version : YouTube: The Journal Editorial Report 4/24

rprprs
04-25-2010, 07:53 AM
I found this show to be interesting in that it discusses a number of issues including the Libertarian influence evidenced in the increasing dissatisfaction with government and Chris Christie's battle with teachers unions in N.J.

But if you're not interested in sitting through it in it's entirety, at least fast forward to the discussion of financial reform and particularly just after 16:45 for a special treat. :D

YouTube - The Journal Editorial Report 4/24 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teNi1PmkMkU)

cswake
04-25-2010, 08:56 AM
That host chuckles in the background as soon as the WSJ editorial guy names Ron Paul.

torchbearer
04-25-2010, 09:13 AM
at 21 minutes, the lady says it is total madness to require a birth certificate for someone to qualify for presidential ballot.
wouldn't it be madness to not require of any proof of qualification?

rprprs
04-25-2010, 09:13 AM
That host chuckles in the background as soon as the WSJ editorial guy names Ron Paul.

Yes, but if you watch the entire episode or are familiar with the show, you will see that the host (Paul Gigot) often does that when he thinks someone has made a particularly salient, insightful, or, at least, unexpected point. I can't speak for what was in his mind here, but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.