PDA

View Full Version : USWGO is inviting Congressman Ron Paul to his fed debate

btalex1990
04-24-2010, 11:30 PM
I have contacted the political offices of Congressman Dr. Ron Paul to appear in a May 1st 2010 episode on USWGO Talk Show to discuss about the federal reserve. I left a voice message on his offices voice box.

If he accepts then I will update the information. I am doing this because somebody thought doing that would be good for my show and I thought it would be educational to hear a politicians point of view on things so I am inviting him and called him giving him the invitation to my talk show. I will also allow and encourage callers to call in and ask him questions regarding the federal reserve. Any rude or mean callers will be instantly disconnected because I don't approve of trolls destroying a good show especially when Ron paul wants to talk about why the federal reserve is becoming a monster.

Also if Ron Paul does decide to come in we will give out the contact number publicly so it's Live at 6:00PM on May 1st 2010 at (347) 989-0106.

I am posting this because this has everything to do with Ron paul. He is going to invited to one of the most biggest known debates USWGO has ever had, a public debate with Ron Paul.