PDA

View Full Version : Vote in the Newest Zogby Poll

reardenstone
04-24-2010, 06:47 PM
We invite you to participate in an online poll for Zogby International. Your opinions are very important to us.
Please note that as part of our quality control process we validate 2% of our Interactive surveys via telephone. You may receive a telephone call from a Zogby representative asking you to answer just a few questions from a recent Interactive poll you completed. We appreciate your participation in our polls!

Register here and please vote! I selected libertarian for all my choices because I feel it is more important to let them know about the movement rather than just voting as if we agree with the Republicans.

http://interactive.zogby.com/pollregistration/registration/index.cfm?refsite=tell

dr. hfn
04-24-2010, 07:10 PM
this is for registration, it's not a poll

reardenstone
04-24-2010, 07:53 PM
this is for registration, it's not a poll

Yes and no. I finished the poll and this is what they offered if I had friends or others who wanted to poll. You have to register first and then they will send an email link.

axiomata
04-24-2010, 08:50 PM
I've been getting emails to fills out polls for Zogby since some time during the Paul campaign where I signed up. Been doing my part since then .... at least when the polls are political. I don't waste my time when they ask about things not as important.