PDA

View Full Version : Are you starting to feel like a family here?

uncloned21
10-10-2007, 05:36 PM
I have always had this mind of imagining myself telling my friends or family about things as I go through my day. For example, if I see a 2004 Ferrari 360 Spider on the road, I imagine telling my friend who is a car nut about it. If I see Macy's is having a sale this weekend, I think to tell my mother about it. I have told several friends about this and they were amazed that they weren't the only ones who did this.

Well, now I imagine starting a thread when I see something in the news or elsewhere relating to Ron Paul. Does this mean we are growing closer? Are you my friends, family even?

Ron Paul Fan
10-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I voted no. No offense, but if some of you were in my family I would probably would have ran away from home when I was a kid. This is a freedom movement of people from all walks of life. It's a group of people uniting together for duration of time to achieve a common goal. Nothing really more than that. Some people will become friends with others on here, but for the most part we'll go our separate ways and join forces again when the time comes. When the bow breaks the cradle will fall.

TechnoGuyRob
10-10-2007, 05:46 PM
I voted no. No offense, but if some of you were in my family I would probably would have ran away from home when I was a kid. This is a freedom movement of people from all walks of life. It's a group of people uniting together for duration of time to achieve a common goal. Nothing really more than that. Some people will become friends with others on here, but for the most part we'll go our separate ways and join forces again when the time comes. When the bow breaks the cradle will fall.

That's ok, bro, we love you anyway. ;)

EvilEngineer
10-10-2007, 05:58 PM
I love you guys... Group Hug!!!

Marshall
10-10-2007, 06:01 PM
I vote for an option of 'Extremely Dysfunctional Family that Somehow Manages to Make Things Work'.

Or maybe something like 'A Family With Two Mommies/Daddies'. I really don't think we fight the right's view of an ideal American nuclear family. Not that anyone does, but still.

hard@work
10-10-2007, 06:01 PM
*sniff*

I luv u gaiz.

McDermit
10-10-2007, 06:03 PM
not really. There are some posters I like, but def no family feeling.

Areign
10-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Hard to say, I'm the new kid on the block.

Triton
10-10-2007, 06:08 PM
My son (Richie) posts here, so I had to vote "yes".

thehittgirl
10-10-2007, 06:13 PM
Not a day goes by when you all don't come up in my conversations :D

pcosmar
10-10-2007, 06:13 PM
One big dysfunctional American Family.

voortrekker
10-10-2007, 06:21 PM
This is a good poll.

It may sound crazy, but many times I've thought about simply posting and saying "I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!"(from TX).

We're in a struggle that we all believe in.

We come from all different walks of life and different philosophies of life.

Ron Paul's message unites us.

EVERYDAY our cause brings a bigger smile to my face.

It makes me realize there is still hope for this once great nation.

so, I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!

torchbearer
10-10-2007, 06:51 PM
My whole outlook on life and interaction with people would change with Ron Paul as president... and the people I fought along side with during this election will forever be my true brothers and sisters.
I've made many news friends and have met many interesting people in the Ron Paul campaign... this is the america i want... Diverse and proud. Willing to work together for freedom.

bobmurph
10-10-2007, 06:55 PM
My whole outlook on life and interaction with people would change with Ron Paul as president... and the people I fought along side with during this election will forever be my true brothers and sisters.
I've made many news friends and have met many interesting people in the Ron Paul campaign... this is the america i want... Diverse and proud. Willing to work together for freedom.

Right on!

ronpaulhawaii
10-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Hard to say, I'm the new kid on the block.

lol - e komo mai (welcome)

One big dysfunctional American Family.

more like a herd of cats at dinner time

Voted yes

:D

reduen
10-10-2007, 06:58 PM
A big yes here, Ron Paul supporters are some of the best people in the world....:)

constituent
10-10-2007, 07:00 PM

nothing wrong with the geographic cure. only problem with the internet, it's the
same everwhere you go.

CoreyBowen999
10-10-2007, 07:02 PM
Can't say that were a family because I have never actually met a Ron paul supporter in real life. But you guys are AWESOME :)

erowe1
10-10-2007, 07:02 PM
What if my answer is "Yes - I wish you would go away"

skilt
10-10-2007, 07:10 PM
It's just like the waltons - in fact every time I come to the forums I feel like I'm on walton mountain. Feels Good.

No were not a family, we're a bunch of individuals coming together for a common cause, our liberty. No offense, but unlike my brother, anybody here calls me in the middle of the night to come bail them out in anything not related to getting ron paul elected, I'd roll over. That's my family test - would I bail ya outta jail.

For real though, nuthin but love for you guys

Sk

max
10-10-2007, 07:10 PM
a dysfunctional family....but hey, we cant choose our parents and siblings so we make the best of it