PDA

View Full Version : "hardball" has come down to body language??

fj45lvr
10-10-2007, 05:31 PM
I mean seriously they need to have huge segments of "news" to air face time to their "annointed ones" by discussing their body language (only talking about the three CFR stooges).

America is that F-ing stupid?? There is no shortage of REAL things to discuss...or is there???

terlinguatx
10-10-2007, 05:43 PM

fj45lvr
10-10-2007, 08:31 PM
MSNBC has some young kid (I assume a "body language interpretor") bantor back and forth with Matthews about what the alleged "top tier" guys are saying and feeling by watching them.....

you can't get more psycho babel than that....so true. It was just a 10 minute long plug of face time based on ZIPPO NADA NOTHING but some kids and Matthews opinion!!

So fox does this too....along the same vein as the graphs their hack lackey tried to show how people were responding to candidates "in real time".....

Both of these demonstrate that being "rational" is gone in the "brave new world" ...the story used to be to not build you house on the shifting and sinking sands.....today the SAND has been replaced with 10 leagues of Bullshit.

steph3n
10-10-2007, 08:43 PM
copying oreilly? I think he has a segment on body language last time I watched