PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck: Agrees with "mayor of krazy town, Ron Paul"

TruckinMike
10-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Glen Beck just did a complete show Quote "I'm sounding a lot like the Mayor of Krazy town, Ron Paul"

Yes, he used Ron Paul's stance on sovereignty...SPP conspiracy etc, and said that you get laughed at and ridiculed for espousing.... "BUT ITs TRUE!!"

He played Vicente's Larry king clip, and interviewed Jerome Corsi,

Thank GOD, this is finally making mainstream media!!! Its about time.

We need to use this to our advantage. I've already posted this on a gun forum that I hang at.

Truckinmike

McDermit
10-10-2007, 05:28 PM
yay

Qiu
10-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Glenn Beck played circus music in the background of Ron Paul's blowback explanation.:(

angelatc
10-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Ron Paul is indeed a prophet of sorts. Especially if you consider that he's been saying these things for 20+ years. We just have to pray that the country is ready.

Lord Xar
10-10-2007, 05:31 PM
I am sure ghouliani, romney, thompson will "all of sudden" be against North American Union, hahahahha....

torchbearer
10-10-2007, 05:31 PM
keep us updated on any developments or links.

fourameuphoria
10-10-2007, 05:32 PM
I personally had no problem with Glenn Beck's "hit piece" yesterday. The least we can expect of the warmongers is to at least agree with his domestic policy, and Beck did just that.

bobmurph
10-10-2007, 05:33 PM
He RIPPED Dr. Paul on his radio show this morning regarding his foreign policy and the exchange between Rudy and Paul @ the debate last night.

He raves about Paul's domestic policy, but is vehemently opposed to Dr. Paul's foreign policy of non-intervention...just another neo-con talking head.

I do think Ron needs to go on his show and debate Glenn on the issues. Right now Beck is attacking his policies on the air and Ron needs to defend himself by going on the show.

TruckinMike
10-10-2007, 05:36 PM
The music was from yesterday.... but today, he agreed. And he was passionately in full agreement with Ron Paul... Of course he did still refer to him as the mayor of crazy town.

Note: he then refered to himself as the "mayor of crazy town"... Hmmm, I think thats a good thing. It lessons the impact. Its as if he is saying "hey guys, I'm about to say something crazy, but true"!!!

Thus Ron Paul speaks the Truth! ... am I reaching:rolleyes:

Truckinmike

CurtisLow
10-10-2007, 05:40 PM
I am sure ghouliani, romney, thompson will "all of sudden" be against North American Union, hahahahha....

Don't know if Thompson will be against it when he's a card carrying member of CFR.

http://presidentialcandidates.wetpaint.com/

Geronimo
10-10-2007, 05:42 PM
He RIPPED Dr. Paul on his radio show this morning regarding his foreign policy and the exchange between Rudy and Paul @ the debate last night.

He raves about Paul's domestic policy, but is vehemently opposed to Dr. Paul's foreign policy of non-intervention...just another neo-con talking head.

I do think Ron needs to go on his show and debate Glenn on the issues. Right now Beck is attacking his policies on the air and Ron needs to defend himself by going on the show.

Yeah, Glenn ripped into the whole mayor of crazytown thing real big this morning. He did everything he could to discredit him on his anti-war stance. "He's Craaaaazy!"

I know that Glenn is an obnoxious puppet but I'd never heard him try so hard to discredit anyone, except for maybe Achmainijahd ..or however you spell it.

Ron needs to do two things. Get on Glenn Beck's show and he needs to start making more appearances in NH.

TruckinMike
10-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Well, how many times can you call him crazy, and a second later agree with him?

I think this is a good thing.

And Thompson. like all cfr'ers will cover his butt however he has to. He currently is lieing about his gun stance, and abortion, whats another lie. In my opinion. Thompson is the pinnicle of the "say what you want to hear candidate".

Truckinmike

JAHOGS
10-10-2007, 06:22 PM
On his CNN show he will be talking more about Vincente's comments about the NAU.

paulitics
10-10-2007, 06:32 PM
The guy is 10,000 times better than guys like Medved who deny the NAU. Remember when he had Paul on, and retired him during the break becuae Paul brought it up. And Medved knows the NAU is real, he lies over and over again about it.