PDA

View Full Version : Santa Fe Tea Party SlideShow vid

ronpaulhawaii
04-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Gotta love the frame they chose for fronting the vid

YouTube - 2010 Tea Party On Historic Plaza In Santa Fe New Mexico.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapocfeKouE)

:D

busy busy

(and the flags flown behind our table have flown in ~35 states...)

AZ Libertarian
04-25-2010, 10:33 PM
Michael - saw you at 1:31 handing out stuff and talking to people - still skinny as all get out! Is Adam feeding you guys ok? I would come out for the Intern Program but I have to be at the LNC the end of May. Can't wait to see you again.

Ed

ronpaulhawaii
04-26-2010, 05:36 PM
Michael - saw you at 1:31 handing out stuff and talking to people - still skinny as all get out! Is Adam feeding you guys ok? I would come out for the Intern Program but I have to be at the LNC the end of May. Can't wait to see you again.

Ed

The guys I am talking to turned out to be infiltrators... I threw them for a loop when I introduced myself as an "anti-war republican"... Definitely gave them some food for thought before moving on...

Understood that you'll be busy, of course we miss you :) Am hoping AZ can send a contingent to the border to cover some polls on June 1st... We have ~550 polling places...

and yes, Adam feeds us well, even cooks his famous egg sandwiches for everyone when he is making one for himself. I expect to always be on the skinny side, I can eat like a horse and barely gain any weight, (and always thought many folk eat a bit much anyway)

much love, brother.