PDA

View Full Version : WROCK This Online Poll! :^)

Liberty4Ever
04-23-2010, 11:04 AM
The Women Republicans of Central Kentucky has an online poll. They tend to be establishment Republicans and lean toward Trey Grayson.

http://www.wrock.ws

In other news... I was asked (indirectly) by the chairwoman of the Fayette County Republican Party to drop off some Rand yard signs at their headquarters, and I did so yesterday. They've been getting calls asking for Rand yard signs. It was weird. They're trying to act unbiased in the primary, but it seems like a strain for them. Many of them are the WROCK types, they get their marching orders from Mitch McConnell, and they're in the tank for Grayson. Fortunately, most of the Republican voters are paying more attention this year, and many are looking for the NON-establishment candidate.

The Grayson ads are saturating the airwaves, and they're brutal ridiculous lies. Rand wants to release terrorists to kill American children. Rand wants to cancel Social Security and starve old people to death. Totally shameless. I'm waiting for "Rand Paul kicks puppies!"

Run Rand Run!

Win Rand Win!

Chieftain1776
04-23-2010, 12:28 PM
Liberty4Ever check your PM.

John Taylor
04-23-2010, 12:45 PM
The Women Republicans of Central Kentucky has an online poll. They tend to be establishment Republicans and lean toward Trey Grayson.

http://www.wrock.ws

In other news... I was asked (indirectly) by the chairwoman of the Fayette County Republican Party to drop off some Rand yard signs at their headquarters, and I did so yesterday. They've been getting calls asking for Rand yard signs. It was weird. They're trying to act unbiased in the primary, but it seems like a strain for them. Many of them are the WROCK types, they get their marching orders from Mitch McConnell, and they're in the tank for Grayson. Fortunately, most of the Republican voters are paying more attention this year, and many are looking for the NON-establishment candidate.

The Grayson ads are saturating the airwaves, and they're brutal ridiculous lies. Rand wants to release terrorists to kill American children. Rand wants to cancel Social Security and starve old people to death. Totally shameless. I'm waiting for "Rand Paul kicks puppies!"

Run Rand Run!

Win Rand Win!

How's Rand doing in his responses? Is he matching ad for ad?

PermanentSleep
04-23-2010, 01:31 PM
Dangggg, Rand is rocking this poll. ;) -----> (not that I'm even remotely surprised)

Liberty4Ever
04-23-2010, 01:40 PM
Rand's campaign manager assured me at the onset of the recent weeks of negative ads by Grayson that we were matching Grayson's negative ads, ad-for-ad in every market. Despite that, I have some empirical evidence to suggest that may not be so in eastern Kentucky where most people watch West Virginia television stations. There were a lot of "Rand Paul Is An Enemy Of Coal" ads all over the state, but particularly in eastern Kentucky where that's THE issue. Fortunately, those people are a tightly knit community that trusts their neighbors more than TV ads, they can't stand Grayson, Rand already talked to them about coal mining long before those lies hit the airwaves, and our own Mike (aka "Mr. Anonymous") is from that area, he speaks the language, and he's practically lived over there doing some great grassroots campaigning in those mountain communities. He's been very effective in securing the Friends Of Coal vote.

It also didn't hurt that the Friends Of Coal decided they were preaching to the choir at home so they took their show on the road to Louisville, the most populous city in Kentucky. The candidates were invited, as a way to get the media there to cover the pro-coal event and get more Kentuckians talking about the coal issue. Grayson showed up to speak with a couple in his entourage, hoping to get on the news. Rand had just come from a large gathering of young people spending their spring break campaigning, and he asked if anyone would like to go to the coal event. All of these young folks grabbed a Rand sign and they showed up en mass. There were a few dozen Rand Fans from the area too. Rand can go just about anywhere in the state and our friendly faces will appear. It was a sea of Rand signs. Rand opened with, "I'd like to welcome my opponent, Trey Grayson, to the Rand Paul Pro-Coal Rally!" Afterward, Grayson complained to the organizers that Rand had packed the place and turned it into his own rally and they told Grayson (and I'm paraphrasing a bit here), "You idiot! That was the point! You should have showed up with a bunch of your people and made it a Grayson event!" Of course, he showed up with all of the Grayson people that he could get... both of them!

Just another day in the life of a grassroots Rand Fan.

Liberty4Ever
04-23-2010, 01:47 PM
For those of you scoring at home:

If the election were today, who would get your vote?
Dr. Rand Paul
1031 76.9%

John Stephenson
136 10.1%

Gurley L. Martin
135 10.1%

Trey Grayson
38 2.8%

Jon J. Scribner
0 0%

Number of Voters : 1340

BTW - Gurley Martin and John Stephenson are the darkest of dark horse candidates in this race. I'm certain the Gurley Martin votes are a joke, to add insult to Grayson's injury.

You guys WROCK! :)

Gage
04-23-2010, 07:00 PM
I think Jon Scribner just voted for himself.

PermanentSleep
04-23-2010, 08:17 PM
I'm working as hard as I possibly can in Eastern Kentucky, as are many others.

Ethek
04-23-2010, 09:55 PM
I spent the evening in the BG office phoning non-stop all day. Got to see Mr. Bunnings letter and check first hand, even have a commemorative pic. I hope to make it over to Lexington tomorrow.

Really interested to hear Lib4Evers story about dropping off Rand signs at the Fayette Co office. In their chagrined face I say.

The campaign is on fire.

Bergie Bergeron
04-23-2010, 10:04 PM
What's the response from people on the phone?

Liberty4Ever
04-24-2010, 07:20 AM
What's the response from people on the phone?

I was working while the phone banking was happening in Lexington on Thursday night. I asked about the phone banking one question survey. It's been consistently more primary votes for Rand than Grayson, but there are still a lot of undecided voters on those lists. They get to hear a bit about Rand... from a Rand Fan.

It ain't over 'til it's over! It is definitely crunch time.

Puttin' on the Rand shirt, loading up the Randmobile, and going to the debate in Madison County this morning!

Thargok
04-24-2010, 07:37 AM
I've got my truck sign and my tailgate sign loaded up, and I'll see you there.

I was going to go to the Bourbon County walk, but with 3 inches of rain expected, I'm going to say it probably will be moved inside or cancelled.