PDA

View Full Version : We need to make flashmobs...

Starks
10-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Ya know, just bumrush government buildings, monuments, and NBC studios in NYC.

Johnnybags
10-10-2007, 05:34 PM

flasmob and start singing that Ron Paul song thats modeled after Sinatra's NYNY and then disappear.

ronpaulyourmom
10-10-2007, 05:44 PM
or take the gas / taxi money and just donate it...

Matt Collins
10-10-2007, 05:51 PM
Did anyone else read this as:
"We need to make flashbombs"? ;)

EvilEngineer
10-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Did anyone else read this as:
"We need to make flashbombs"? ;)

Lol... careful the DHS monitoring this board are now tracking your IP...:p

fj45lvr
10-10-2007, 05:57 PM
I agree totally...

"When the people fear their government, there IS TYRANNY; when the government fears the people; there is LIBERTY" Thomas Jefferson

get them more anxious over what the hell is happening out there!!!! great press too.

Marshall
10-10-2007, 06:05 PM

I agree. I just think that if we storm any building, even if we're only armed with tic-tacs, we're gonna get arrested as terrorists. Which I'm pretty much ok with. I've been to prison, and so long as you establish the fact that you don't take kindly to large men trying to pop your butt cherry in a forceful manner, you're ok.

You gotta protect the butt cherry at all costs.

EvilEngineer
10-10-2007, 06:06 PM
I agree. I just think that if we storm any building, even if we're only armed with tic-tacs, we're gonna get arrested as terrorists. Which I'm pretty much ok with. I've been to prison, and so long as you establish the fact that you don't take kindly to large men trying to pop your butt cherry in a forceful manner, you're ok.

You gotta protect the butt cherry at all costs.

TMI :p

UtahApocalypse
10-10-2007, 06:08 PM

First lets work to get Ron Paul nominated, and elected. If this fails then we as Americans have no choice but to take our country back.s