PDA

View Full Version : Howard Stern & Penn Jillette Vote Ron Paul 2012

bobbyw24
04-23-2010, 05:12 AM
YouTube - Howard Stern & Penn Jillette Vote Ron Paul 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LQSfOa3cwY&feature=player_embedded)

Hamer
04-23-2010, 07:12 AM
Very misleading title. These interviews happened in 2008 and do not refer to any statements regarding 2012.

Romulus
04-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Very misleading title. These interviews happened in 2008 and do not refer to any statements regarding 2012.

agreed. this makes the movement look disingenuous. Plus Pen & Teller... give me a break.

Chester Copperpot
04-23-2010, 07:49 AM
Yeah Howard should have voted for Ron Paul but he wound up voting for Hillary Clinton....

bobbyw24
04-23-2010, 07:55 AM

I know-I discovered this after I posted it.

I can't change the title.

I did not create the Youtube title and am not sure why he made the title say "2012."

kahless
04-23-2010, 03:30 PM
Have you listened to the show lately? Howard has become a total Obamabot. He has his head so far up Obama's ass he is not funny anymore when discussing current politics. He has gone so far as actually cheering Obama's policies when Robin was reading the news the other day after an Obama clip was played.

BlackTerrel
04-23-2010, 06:11 PM
Very interested interview with Megyn Kelly about how things are done at FoxNews. Part 1 of 6 below... the others parts are all on YouTube if you click the users link.

YouTube - Megyn Kelly on Howard Stern Show Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPhl_ZEOskI)

Starts out with the usual Stern stuff about her sex life, but about middle of part 2 they talk a bit about FoxNews. Interesting stuff.

Pete_00
04-23-2010, 07:26 PM
They just like Ron Paul when he is the "cute" candidate. And they also call themselfs "libertarian" when they dont want to become the clichéd "liberal artist". Mark my words, if RP becomes a serious contender watch all this guys gang up on him.

From his website, rundown of February 7, 2008:

"BEWARE THE “PAULIES”

Howard stopped the show to clear something up, once and for all. Yesterday’s New York Times claimed Howard had endorsed Ron Paul, which is COMPLETELY FALSE. Howard explained that he mentioned on the air a few weeks ago that he agreed with some of the things Ron Paul said BUT he's NOT backing his bid for the presidency. Howard then complained about the aggressive tactics of Ron's supporters, the “Paulies” - though he appreciated their dedication – and repeated his support for Hillary Clinton. "

You see? They already have a name to dehumanize you and ridicule you.

Mark this kook words, if RP becomes a serious contender watch Howard Stern and his pack of moronic "Yes, man" (including the annoying giggling bitch) attacking him.

Penn Jillette?! LOL...watch him attacking RP too.

How do you know when someone in the media and show business is full of sh*t? When they have a career.

Pete_00
04-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Have you listened to the show lately? Howard has become a total Obamabot. He has his head so far up Obama's ass he is not funny anymore when discussing current politics. He has gone so far as actually cheering Obama's policies when Robin was reading the news the other day after an Obama clip was played.

Gezzz, i wonder why:

YouTube - Classic Howard Stern: Angry Iranian Guy calls in 1/2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyTD0BektLU)

Liberty Star
04-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Stern's apparent transformation from a supporter of terrorism and racism to libertarian values is pretty mazing, unless it's just for show change of colors according to the season.

Promontorium
04-24-2010, 01:42 AM
What's this animosity for Penn Jillette? He's more of a libertarian than Ron Paul. And he's used his show Bullshit! to showcase libertarian issues to a national audience for years.

If you draw a line in the sand, I'm on his side.