PDA

View Full Version : Karl Rove on Obama reelection..

RileyE104
04-22-2010, 08:01 PM
YouTube - Karl Rove--"Will Obama be reelected?" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBXeKD8Hr8)

Uriel999
04-22-2010, 08:02 PM
:D

RileyE104
04-22-2010, 08:05 PM
:D

I got the feeling that the bastard was trying to insult us.. :mad:

emazur
04-22-2010, 08:11 PM
"that would be a problem". For Karl Rove, that is.

RileyE104
04-22-2010, 08:24 PM
"that would be a problem". For Karl Rove, that is.

Let's see what he says when Mitt Romney is polling "just one point above Ron Paul"... Oh, wait.. THAT ALREADY HAPPENED! :rolleyes:

BuddyRey
04-23-2010, 02:11 AM
Why does anybody care to know what Karl Rove has to say on any subject?

Aratus
04-23-2010, 09:26 AM
barack obama being only one point ahead of ron paul in the polls and staying there up until
the last three days of the 2012 election as RP does another intense uphill climb would not be
a problem for ron paul. there is this merrie thought, mr. karl rove! this could be THE election!

Stary Hickory
04-23-2010, 09:32 AM
I wish Ron Paul was 4 years younger. I would have more faith in it if he was.

John Taylor
04-23-2010, 09:35 AM
I wish Ron Paul was 4 years younger. I would have more faith in it if he was.

Ron is tremendous, and it's wonderful what he's doing now, keeping the faith and the movement going. If we can get a couple Senators in there, increase the number of our congressmen, we can radically start shifting the GOP towards us. In fact, while we likely can't capture the nomination this next cycle (someone like Rick Perry will doubtlessly be "given" the nomination), if each year we put a couple guys like Rand Paul and John Hostettler in there, before long we'll have a solid block, and will be able to feed off of each other to really propell forward.

Stary Hickory
04-23-2010, 09:48 AM
Ron is tremendous, and it's wonderful what he's doing now, keeping the faith and the movement going. If we can get a couple Senators in there, increase the number of our congressmen, we can radically start shifting the GOP towards us. In fact, while we likely can't capture the nomination this next cycle (someone like Rick Perry will doubtlessly be "given" the nomination), if each year we put a couple guys like Rand Paul and John Hostettler in there, before long we'll have a solid block, and will be able to feed off of each other to really propell forward.

Well this is always my strategy. I don't put all my hopes and faith in one old white guy, even if he is a incredible guy like Ron Paul. I want a movement a push, a thinking, hardworking, informed movement. SOmething that CAN and WILL change our lives to make them more free. I can find this only in the Libertarian movement, the GOP has some mutated and corrupted form of Libertarianism working for them. So it makes sense to try and work through them.

But I also put my hopes in the revival of states rights. Constituionally the states have more power than the federal government. So much can be done at the state level if we push hard here too.

Krugerrand
04-23-2010, 10:15 AM

I find the political analysis pieces that he writes to be interesting.

CUnknown
04-23-2010, 10:20 AM
why does anybody care to know what karl rove has to say on any subject?

qtf

dannno
04-23-2010, 10:43 AM

Because he gets to help make those decisions.

The person asking him wasn't asking for his opinion, he wanted to KNOW if Obama was going to be re-elected. At this point, they don't know if that is the best decision since the elite don't like to rock the boat toooo much.