PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul 2012 quote

Elwar
04-22-2010, 10:20 AM
"If the decision had to be made today, it would be "no," but he is considering it very strongly and there is a decent likelyhood that he will. A lot of it depends on things going on in his personal life and also what's going on in the country.

So everyone out there that wants him to run, and I am one of them, I encourage them to politely but energetically let him know you'd really like to see it happen."
-- Jesse Benton on whether or not Ron Paul will run in 2012.

Politely but energetically let him know at:

http://www.TheRonPaulTeaParty.com

:)

Spider-Man
04-22-2010, 10:27 AM
Have we established where these donations will go to on 12/16/10 yet?

low preference guy
04-22-2010, 10:29 AM
hopefully to a exploratory committee.

he should have it secret, then on Dec 14 he lets everyone now

Elwar
04-22-2010, 10:31 AM
hopefully to a exploratory committee.

he should have it secret, then on Dec 14 he lets everyone now

That would kick ass...

or at least let the rumblings begin so everyone is ready for it :)

speciallyblend
04-22-2010, 12:23 PM
That would kick ass...

or at least let the rumblings begin so everyone is ready for it :)

elwar we need to somehow clarify where this pledge money would go when he announces or if he doesn't but that the point of the pledge is so folks know he will announce before DEC 16th or on DEC 16th 2010 Ron Paul Tea Party Day as grassroots wants him to;) if we clarify this i suspect we will have the 100,000 donaters before mid July;) aka 10 million!!! if Ron Paul doesn't announce before Dec 16th or on Dec 16th then not one pledger is out any money!!!!

this simply should make the money bomb double the 10 million easily on DEC 16th just from the hype and possible announced by Ron Paul Dec 16th or day before;) or Dec 14th like low preference guy suggested;)

if the grassroots has a pledge of 10 million before July or even November. Then he cannot say no:) and if he doesn't announce for the grassroots by DEC 16th. Then no one is out a dime! not to mention we have liberty candidates that will win in November;) this will add to this money bomb but we the grassroots must demand Liberty!! www.theronpaulteaparty.com PLEDGE AND SPREAD!!!:)

Elwar
04-22-2010, 02:41 PM
elwar we need to somehow clarify where this pledge money would go when he announces or if he doesn't but that the point of the pledge is so folks know he will announce before DEC 16th or on DEC 16th 2010 Ron Paul Tea Party Day as grassroots wants him to;) if we clarify this i suspect we will have the 100,000 donaters before mid July;) aka 10 million!!! if Ron Paul doesn't announce before Dec 16th or on Dec 16th then not one pledger is out any money!!!!

this simply should make the money bomb double the 10 million easily on DEC 16th just from the hype and possible announced by Ron Paul Dec 16th or day before;) or Dec 14th like low preference guy suggested;)

if the grassroots has a pledge of 10 million before July or even November. Then he cannot say no:) and if he doesn't announce for the grassroots by DEC 16th. Then no one is out a dime! not to mention we have liberty candidates that will win in November;) this will add to this money bomb but we the grassroots must demand Liberty!! www.theronpaulteaparty.com PLEDGE AND SPREAD!!!:)

I think the point of it is to give Ron Paul 10 million reasons to announce by Dec. 16th. But I could see where he wouldn't want to announce until after the November elections, lest he take the focus away from the important races going on right now, including his own race for House.

Any time after the elections would be fine but Dec. 16th would be far enough away from the elections.

If he doesn't announce we can always do a poll on the site and let those who pledged decide. Whether to donate to the CFL, or to his congressional campaign, or to delay until the day he declares, or even postpone it a year to the next Tea Party.

But I see this as more of a "build it and he will come". We're the grassroots. We don't need to wait for the official campaign. We should be preparing for every aspect of the race to come like nothing before. Every aspect of the 2008 race needs to be ready to kick into high gear. Preparation needs to start now. Signs prepared, media contacts created, videos fine tuned.

It's a R3VOLUTION folks...this time Ron Paul will win!

HugeTrailofSlimeFinder
04-22-2010, 05:02 PM
Steve Parent Parade?

[Querying whois.tucows.com]
[whois.tucows.com]
Registrant:
StartButton.com
717 Market St.
Lemoyne, PA 17043
US

Domain name: RONPAULTEAPARTY.COM

Administrative Contact:
Powell, Raymond me@raymondpowell.com
717 Market St.
Lemoyne, PA 17043
US
(216) 373-0460 Fax: (216) 393-2511

Technical Contact:
Powell, Raymond me@raymondpowell.com
717 Market St.
Lemoyne, PA 17043
US
(216) 373-0460 Fax: (216) 393-2511

Registration Service Provider:
Startbutton.com, ray@startbutton.com
(216) 373-0460
(216) 393-2511 (fax)
http://www.startbutton.com
Startbutton.com - Got the next great .COM idea? We can make it a
reality with little or no expense to you!

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 11-Apr-2010.
Record expires on 12-Apr-2011.
Record created on 11-Apr-2010.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://tucowsdomains.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS4.STARTBUTTON.COM
NS2.STARTBUTTON.COM
NS1.STARTBUTTON.COM
NS3.STARTBUTTON.COM

Elwar
04-22-2010, 07:27 PM
Steve Parent Parade?

I wasn't able to get that site. The name of the domain is theronpaulteaparty.com

it's amazing the amount of Ron Paul domain names are taken. :)