PDA

View Full Version : Congress To Consider Authorizing Tactical Nukes On Icelandic Volcano

SevenEyedJeff
04-22-2010, 08:31 AM
This could be the most loving thing passed by this Congress on behalf of the American people! The question is, will they declare war or "authorize" the use of force?

Okay, I know April Fool's day is behind us, but look at all the positives that could come of this:

1) It will further the administration's nuclear arsenal reduction plan. When you use tactical nukes, then you have reduced your stockpile.

2) With the passage of this, we could finally label the democrats "neocons" and shatter the left/right paradigm.

3) Congress would set another record low approval, maybe even hit zero or with a little fuzzy math negative numbers for the first time in history!

Seriously, I don't think Europe would like to have to deal with radioactive ash; they are having enough fun with the regular ash as it is.

Yes, this post is a joke, but for all we know Congress really is considering it. Ask yourself, when was the last time Congress did a truly good thing for this country. 25 years ago maybe? :o

Eroberer
04-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Why does this remind me of that old dinosaur show where they bombed volcanoes and caused extinction?

Aratus
04-22-2010, 10:30 AM
this idea has to be the MOST ludicrous & bat!$$sh*t crazy idea i have heard in ages!

you DO NOT explode a m.o.a.b bomb or a small nuke over and/or INSIDE a fault-line!

CGeoffrion
04-22-2010, 11:00 AM
YouTube - Dinosaurs Changing Nature (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PBDL4DF4AI)